twenty nine - barry and ed sheeran

juliet was walking down the slightly dark street, only two minutes away from betty's house

juliet was walking down the slightly dark street, only two minutes away from betty's house. she had a bag in hand that contained the cheapest costum banner she could find, it's the thought that counts.

it said "WE WILL MISS YOU BETTY". the place where she got the banner from did not allow any inappropriate messages, so she went with the simplest idea in her head.

lydia would already be there, helping betty set up and hermione was set to arrive later on with a cake that had the same messages as the banner on it.

they were on a budget.

having arrived, juliet walked in. lydia and betty were nowhere to be seen.

with a hurried movement, juliet shoved herself into the living room and stood on a stool, praying she won't fall, she successfully placed the banner.

"did you do it?" lydia texted, who purposefully locked herself and betty in a closet so the rest could surprise the girl.

"of course, i'm an independent women who doesn't need help." juliet replied.

after some time and lots of banging and screams of help coming from the closet, the living room was bustling with people

"ignore the screaming coming from that closet, that's betty." she would explain to people and then push them into the room with the banner and the cake.

she had saw that some of the important people such as hermione, ginny, luna, cho, cedric, neville, dean, seamus, fred, george, lee, parvati and lavender were all there so she texted lydia to release betty from the closet.

"you had the key all along? fuck you lyds. what is this?" she asked, her voice nearing the living room and when she opened the door they all jumped up and screamed.

some were screaming "surprise!" which in juliet's eyes was the best decision. some screamed "we're going to miss you betty!" a little repetitive but it worked. and the worst were those who screamed "happy birthday!"