MEETING! 009

elektra and wilbur were now walking to gate B with the cat in her arms to meet with them. elektra was fucking terrified but so excited and wilbur was excited more for her then him.

when they finally seen the gate B sign elektra started looking around until she seen the blonde 6'6 male. "RANBOO!" she yelled and he turned his attention to her "ELEKTRA!" he yelled back and she started running to him making sure to give the cat to wilbur before hand. when she finally reached him she instantly wrapped her arms around him "oh my god ive missed you so much.." she said into his chest as she cried a little "wha- are you crying-" he looked down and chuckled "fuck off".

when she pulled away from the hug she turned to her right to see quackity with a straight face. she walked up to him and purposely looked down "hey little guy!" "fuck you!" he yelled as he flipped her off making her laugh.

right as she saw karl she hugged him, making him give her a hug back and she was instantly pleased with how good of a huger he is "oh my god your such a good hugger".

after hugging all the americans, they had to wait for the rest of the brits go get to them. "i know yoru nervous" ranboo told her as he looked down "wha- no im not?" "yeah you are. i can tell because when your nervous you tend to fidget with the ring i got you" he said and you looked down at the ring. he was right, you were nervous but you didn't know why.

"RANBOO" she heard a high pitched voice yell from close by. her and ranboo both looked in the direction of the yell and seen tubbo running up to him like she had done. she looked to her side and seen tubbo clash into him slightly making him tilt.

she smiled at the sight but then remembered one thing, tommy was with tubbo. she started looking around at where he came from but her head stopped when she looked forward and seen the 6'1 blonde wearing his signature red and white shirt. right when she saw him she instantly ran to him and clashed i to him with the tightest hug she could.

many people who knew they only knew each other for about 2-3 months would be genuinely confused on why she was so happy to see him, but people who knew her personally would understand that she tends to get attached to people easily. and the bond her and tommy had was one she would never want to let go. it was a friendship she never wanted to end.

they were both holding on to each other like it was the end of the world. he was smiling with his chin resting on her head and she was crying into his chest. "you weren't lying when you said you were gonna give me a fat hug!" they both laughed at the comment and pulled away from the hug.

when they pulled away he just looked at her for a few seconds before putting his arm over her shoulder and walking towards the ground "your so stupid"

after just talking to everyone for about a minute or two the group started walking outside to the cars. "okay phil has the big car and i have the small one so who's going with phil!" wilbur said "ill take the kids- plus you three." phil said as he pointed to karl alex and sapnap which made everyone laugh.

when they got to the house everyone was blown away at how big it was "WHAT? WHO PAYED FOR THIS-" she yelled as she stepped out of the car with everyone else "everyone- well mostly dream but basically all of us pitched in. oh! and wilbur told us to make sure the house had scenery for you so yeah."

.

"okay so the rooms are going to be.. sapnap karl and quackity together in the downstairs room that has three beds... dream and george in the second downstairs room with one bed..tommy tubbo and wilbur in the first second floor room... niki ranboo and elektra in the the second second floor room."

after they had all gotten settled in it was around 5pm and everyone was exhausted and laid out on the couches waiting for phil and his wife to finish making them dinner. they were all kind of in their own conversations with their groups. karl sapnap and quackity were laughing at memes together, george was asleep on dreams chest while he was playing with his hair, niki and wilbur were talking, ranboo and tubbo were playing with the kitten on the floor, and tommy was sitting next to elektra with his head on her shoulder while she was trying to learn fuyunohanashi on her guitar.

"foods done!" phil yelled which caused everyone to start running to the table. phil and his wife had made spaghetti and homemade pizza. after they all got their portions and started eating they were instantly pleased with how good it was "oh my god this is like 10 times better then wills cooking" the girl said making everyone laugh.

while they were eating they all just had fun. they were talking, making jokes, planning streams, ect.

"elektra are you ever planning to do a face reveal?" tubbo asked and she had to think for a second before giving her answer "i mean yeah. but i wont be making a big deal about it since im not really a content creator? im just like known in the community because im always active with you guys and on the dream smp so if i ever do have a face reveal ill probably just post a photo of myself and be like el oh el face reveal"

after an hour of them all sitting together at the table, everyone went off to their rooms and instantly knocked out. well other then elektra.

when everyone fell asleep elektra just kept shifting in her bed trying to get comfortable but she couldnt. she was used to it though, she didn't have insomnia or anything but she had this habit of just not being able to sleep, so with that she got up from her bed, grabbed her guitar, and left the room.

tommy

he was laying in his bed on his phone just scrolling through social media when he heard the faint sound of a guitar playing 'elektra?' he thought to himself as he rose from him bed and exited the room. when he was shutting the door he looked in front of him to see ranboo also closing his door "is that elektra?" tommy asked and ranboo nodded his head yes "she used to do this a lot in america." he told tommy.

tommy had told ranboo to go back to sleep and that he would talk to elektra, so he did. he walked down the stairs and seen her sitting on the ground with her back against the couch so he walked up to her and sat on the couch next to where she was

elektra

she was sitting on the floor in front of the couch playing jubilee line on her guitar when she felt the couch sink in. she looked to her right and saw tommy. "why are you up at 3am" she asked and he chuckled "i could ask you the same thing." she looked away "couldnt sleep" "so you decided to come down to the living room and play your brothers song while sitting on the floor?" he asked and you just chuckled "fuck off"

.

a/n KINDA LONG CHAPTER? POG? OKAY SO I KINDA HAVE AN IDEA ON HOW TO ADD ROMANCE AND IT TOOK ME A WHILE OF JUST SITTING ON THIS PAGE EDITING THIS CHAPTER TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHEN AND HOW TO ADD IT BUT I THINK I FINALLY HAVE AN IDEA SO GET READY FOR ROMANCE LMAO

also i might add some dnf content 😏

WHY DID DREAM JUST TWEET PISS-