VERY SHORT CHAPTER. 013

tommy looked around confused as he heard the balcony door open. he had been hearing that door open every night for a whole week already and he was confused, so he investigated.

when he walked out onto the balcony he saw legs dangling from the edge. he looked to his side and saw a ladder so he climbed it and sat himself next to the girl.

"what are you doing up here at 3am." he asked looking to her side "bored" the girl replied still looking out to the city. the house that they had rented was on a mountain that looks out to the city so they had a nice veiw.

"i think..." she paused before she could say anything making him look at her "i think.... the moon looks really pretty tonight..." he looked out to the moon and smiled "it really does huh?" he replied making her laugh "what?" he asked confused "nothing.." she sighed "you can find out another time.."

you can find out another time.

that stuck with him for the next week. he kept thinking about it non stop. what did she mean? he thought to himself while with ranboo.

"whats got you thinking so hard?" ranboo asked the blonde kid next to him on the couch "last week me and elektra were on the roof right?" he said making ranboo wayyy more intrigued "go on..." "she told me 'i think the moon looks really pretty tonight' and then laughed! and i asked i was all like 'well whats wrong' and she told me 'well you can find out another timw' like what the fuck? whats that supposed to mean!" tommy threw his hands up in tge air making ranboo laugh "ah." "what?" tommy asked ranboo, making him say something that ranboo knew would irritate tommy "well you can find out another time little one"

-

A/N SHORT CHAPTER. GUYS IM BEGGING YOU TO GIVE ME IDEAS FOR THE IRL AND JUST IDEAS IN GENERAL. IM GOING CRAZY RN WAS SO CLOSE TO MAKING THEM END THE MEET UP IN THIS CHAPTER AND HONESTLY MIGHT END THE MEET UP NEXT CHAPTER.

also maybe ranboo book coming soon 😌

UPDATE!!!
YOU GUYS MAKES ME FEEL SO BAD FOR NOT MAKING THE RANBOO BOOK YET BUT IM WORKING ON IT LMAO IM SO SORRY!! I HABE A REALLY BAD ATTENTION SPAN AND IVE BEEN WATCHING THE FLASH SERIES SO THAT GOT MY ATTENTION BUT ILL TRY FOCUSING ON THE RANBOO BOOK LMAO