FAIR! 010

"TOMMY YOU ABORTION GET BACK HERE BEFORE I HIT YOU IN THE ANKLE WITH A SCOOTER!!" "AHHHHHHHH" he yelled as she chased him around the house. as tubbo started walking down the stairs to tell them to shut up he ends up slipping and falling down tge stairs, hitting elektra and tommy making them all fall "THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE?" wilbur asked running down the stairs seeing them all of the ground while phil and ranboo were laughing "PHIL YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE WATCHING THEM" "Hey! dont blame this on me! blame tommy he took her phone!" "jesus- tommy never take this girl's phone she will hunt you down" wilbur said to tommy before walking up the stairs "noted.".

after tommy tubbo and elektra got up they went to sit on the couch along with karl and sapnap while ranboo and phil were in the kitchen. "what are we doing today?" karl asked making everyone shrug "i heard theres a fair near by." ranboo suggested "that would be fun! oo and we still have to tell twitter were all together!" tubbo said excitedly.

-

liked by ranboomc tommyinnit and 10976 others

blaze_ no one's ready 😌

comments

user1 huh 😀

user2 WHOS HAND IS YHAT

user3 I WOULD SAY ITS PROBABLY TUBBO BUT SHE WOULD SO MAKE IT HE SOMEONE WE WOULDNT EXPECT- IM SAYING ITS QUACKITY
user4^ IT LOOKS LIKE HIS OR KARL

-

twitter trending

3. WHOS HAND
fans of user blaze_ are trying to figure out whos hand is in her most recent instagram post that says 'no ones ready' many people think its quackity and others think its tubbos hand

-

"you can all go wherever you want- BUT, we must meet up at the Ferris wheel at 6:30-7pm okay?" phil said and everyone nodded their heads "no go have fun" he smiled as he shoed them off.

karl quackity and sapnap obviously went with each other to the rides. phil niki wilbur and phils wife went their own way. and ranboo tubbo tommy and elektra started running to the food courts while dream and george went to the games.

-

karl ! karljacobs_
were at the fair!

karl ! karljacobs_were at the fair!