012

liked by tubbolive quackity ranboomc and 420,690 otherblaze_ almost forgot to tell social media lol

blaze_ almost forgot to tell social media lol

user1 WHAT

user2 GUYS WHAT IF EVERYONE THAT POSTED ON TWITTER THE OTHER DAY ARE ALL TOGETHER RN

user3 GUYS IF THEYRE ALL TOGETHER THAT MEAN FERAL BOYS ARE TOGETHER
liked by blaze_

user4 I CANT

-

"ranboo why do you like these flower shirts so much?" tommy asked making ranboo laugh "hey guys-" tubbo was cut off by ⏃ little child walking towards them "h-hello?" the fetus asked wiping their snot with their hand "i cant find my mommy" the child said crying.

"jesus christ" elektra thought to herself seeing the small child in front of her. elektra absolutely hated children, especially toddlers.

"uh-" "we can help you find your mother!" tubbo said cutting off elektra making her groan "what?" tommy asked "⟟ hate children." she said following tubbo as he looked around for ⏃ police officer.

"so what does your mom look like?" tubbo asked the child as she started to describe her "well.. she has black hair.. uhhh she had a black suit on- like one of the fancy ones because were going to a party after this. oH and my other mommy has blonde hair and she had ⏃ white suit on! but her hair was in a bun. AnD they both had big black lines on their eyes- LIKE HERS" she said pointing to elektra "and tgey both had really red lips because of makeup"

"they sound hot"

-

"MOMMY!" the fetus said jumping into one of the moms arms "oh my god thank you guys so much for finding our daughter melissa!" "oh it was no problem she was an amazing child!" tubbo told the moms making them excited she was on good behavior.

"just for taking time out of your day heres £72 each" she said taking money out of her wallet "oh no thats way to mu-" "thank you so much for the money good bye now!" elektra cut tubbo off as she took tge money and started walking away fast with the group.

"those moms were really fucking hot"

-

"WERE HOME-" elektra paused when she looks to her side and seen george and dream putting green hand prints on a painting canvas next to each other "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?" elektra said as she rushed next to them in shock "we seen people on tiktok putting green hand prints on their walls with green paint" dream said making ranboo and elektra start laughing "whats so funny?" tommy asked looking at elektra and ranboo "dream you need to start looking at hashtags!" dream looked at her in confusion before going onto the tiktok and reading out the tags "yeah see it says 'flowers from 1970' 'wattpad' and-" dream stopped when he seen the last tag "whats the tag dream?" elektra asked knowing damn well what it is "dnf." he asnwered making her and ranboo start laughing again.

-

a/n FILLER CHAPTER GUYS JUST FINISHED FLOWERS FROM 1970 AND MY HEART IS SO BROCKEN RN 😭

ignore the spelling errors again im so sorry