part3

I woke up to abunch of new texts but i slept in so i had to get to school. I threw on my backpack and got in my car. I just turned 16 and got a car for my birthday. i drove to school while eating a waffle my mom was holding. I pulled up and immediantly saw the populars. The pop have been bullying me since 6 grade and some longer than that. I got out of my car while staring at the floor and grabbed my backpack and phone. I put my phone in my pocket and held my water bottle in my hand. I walked towards the door hopping they wouldnt notice but they did. "Hey dork, i see you got a new pin on your backpack" i did infact get a IT pinn of georgie. "Oh and nice water" the same one said knocking it out of my hand. I leaned down to pick it up but then she kicked me in the face causing me to fall backwards. I quickly stood up and picked up my water bottle then ran to class hopping it didnt bruise.

The school day ended pretty fast except for the occasinal namecalling and more nocking things over. I walked to my car and drove home. I went inside luckly my mom wasnt home cause it did infact bruise my face. I ran upstairs to my room which had a bathroom and put concealer on it incase she happen to come home. I checked my phone and read all the messages but was too tired and upset to asnwer so i just layed there listining to chosen jacobs.

"Sweety your phone is blowing up" my mom shook my awake. I grabbed my phone while she left and realized i had 248 new messages. I read the new ones and they thought i was dead cause i didnt answer all day.

You: IM NOT DEAD just a long hard day

nOaH: oh thank gosh i thought you died

cale; same

millsthesass: i wouldnt mind

finnythefrog: shut it millie

sadiethesink: how was school

you:fine

sadiethesink: whatd you do at school
read

finnythefrog: she must not like to talk about school

millsthesass: or she had a bad day and dosent wanna talk about

you:uh yeah i gotta go to sleep bye

millsthesass: told yall

sadiethesink: sorry y/n
read

everyoneminusmills: goodnight

millsthesass: kinda hope you have a better day tommorow
read and hearted

Millie looked down at her phone and smiled but then remembered she was suppose to hate her so it wouldnt happen again