part 5

I woke up and again another day of school but luckly its friday. I put on a hoodie and sweats then headed to school. It wasnt to hot but it wasnt too cold. I decided to ride my bike because i live in a small town close to school. While i rode to school i saw millie in a black car. I waved but she didnt see me, of course she dosent know what i look like. I quickly took a picture since she was going slow and made it to school. I hoocked up my bike and texted millie.

you: hey millie, i saw you in your car today

millsthesass: were you the one on the bike taking a picture

you: yeah i wanted to have proof

millsthesass; ok well go learn

you: ok no texting while driving

millsthesass: go away

you: you love me

millsthesass; maybe i do
deleted

I turned off my phone whishing she replied to my text. I walked inside and avoided the pop. I sat down in class and started drawing millie in the car. When i see something i can immediantly draw it, its one of my talents.

School ended slowly. I walked to my bike but then one of the populars came up to me and grabbed my paper. "Are you spying on millie bobby brown" She said while backing away. "It be a shame if someone just happen to rip it" she said acting like she was about too. "Please don-" she ripped it into millions of tiny bits. I hopped on my bike and rode off. I saw another car that was parcked in the parking lot, it was millie.

I dropped my bike in the front lawn and layed in bed crying. Not only did millie see me get bullied i was bullied. i ignored every text i got and cried to sleep.

MILLIEs POV
i decided to see where she goes to school so i went to the nearest school. I parked and saw her trying to grab a paper. It was a drawing of the picture dhe took of me. The girl ripped it and y/n hopped on her bike and drove off crying. I texted her immediantly but she just kept reading anf ignoring. Someone tapped on my car window, it was the girl. "Hi can i have a signiture" she asked holding up a bit of the paper and i shoock my head and flipped her off. Luckly no one saw and she didn have her phone out. I texted and called Y/n but she wouldnt answer. I felt really bad and realized i was catching feelings........