part 7

"You excited" he asked smiling very nervously, i nodded smiling back. "What music do you listen too" he asked and i shrugged, "I like bethoveen" i said and he nodded slowly. "What else" he asked, i could tell he didnt wanna listen to that. "Girl in red, the nieghberhood, cavetown, beatles, queen, beirut, and billie" i said and he nodded again reaching for his phone. He turned on queen till we got to the mall.

"You like the mall right" he asked and i nodded. We walked in and went to hottopic. After i bought a few Stranger things and IT things we went ot abunch of other stores. I bought millie a shirt because finn told me once she lost her favorite shirt one night, dont ask why. He sent a picture and everything, i think he was on something but its fine. We went to chick-fil-a and sat in calebs car while eating. "Hows your food" i asked trying to break the silence and he shrugged, "Good as it can be". I laughed a little and bit into my fry. I felt him starring at me but i just starred at the window to try and avoid it but then suddenly he kissed me, ME. I slolwy oushed him off and he apolagized. "I just dont feel that way sorry" he nodded smiling weakly and drove me home. "We can still hang out as friends" i said before getting out and he agreed. "Uh finn is having a sleepover at the hotel tonight, i can pick you up tonight" caleb offered and i agreed.

I layed down on my bed and felt my phone vibrate.
mills<3: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii no one is answering and caleb always answers so im desprite
you: awww you need me
mills<3: i will leave
you: you love me, you could never and i got you present
mills<3: do not and what is it
you:That shirt you lost
mills<3: how did you know i lost a shirt
you: finn was on something and sent me a picture saying 'millie lost her friend
mills<3: of course he did  and thanks. Are you coming to the sleepover
you: yeah caleb is driving me later
mills<3: oooooo
you: we are just friends
mills<3: ok whatever bye
you: bye

I got ready and listened to music till caleb came.