part 8

"Welcome to my hotel" finn said bwoing at the door to his room. I bowed back and walked in. "Wait so all of yall are sleeping in this one room" i asked and caleb shook his head. "No sadie millie noah are in there and finn gaten and I are in here" i laughed at how noah was with the girls and sat down on a couch. "Ok first off, we drew straws i didnt wanna be in there" he said and I nodded hiding my smile. Millie walked in and leaned on a door with a look on her face, like a poker face. "Y/N" sadie screamed hugging me and i hugged back. "Here millie" i said handing her the shirt poker faced also and saitting down. When she looked at it i could tell she was hididng a smiled which made me wanna smiled, "Alright so what are we doing tonight" finn asked and i immdiantly thought of something, "IT" everyone nodded except finn. He just grabbed the remote while sighing.

"Na-ah thats greywater" i recited the whole greywater scene while whispering. No one was by me so i thought they woundly hear me. "Geez y/n, you should of been eddie in IT, your pretty good at acting him" finn said and i smiled emmbaressed. I felt caleb beside me which i didnt mind but he was a little close. "You likeing the movie" he sudenly asked which made me jump, "Oh uh yeah". He nodded and smiled and turned towards the TV screen. Suddenly i felt someone looking at me, millie. I looked at her and we starred at eachother for atleast a minute till she sighed, did a motion with her hand telling me to follow her, then left the hotel room into her room. I got up and followed her not caring about the others.

I closed the door and saw her standing against a wall again, still poker faced. "I can leave if you-" she suddenly grabbed my face and smashed her lips against mine. I didnt resit but i was a little worried she was playing me. "S-sorry" she stuttered leaning back against the walll. "N-no its fine" i said looking at the floor. "Does this mean you like me, because i like you.......alot" i asked and she nodded. "I couldnt handle seeing you with caleb, and finn complimenting you, you were getting so close with finn and caleb i started worrying youd date one of them and when i saw you in that parking lot that day i realized i had feelings, i mean i flipped her for you, i dont flip people off, i still cant beilive i did that" she ranted on and i grabbed her hand starring in her eyes. "Well im happy we feel the same but we might wanna go back in there before they think we killed eachother" she nodded and laughed and while we walked to the door i turned around. "Does this mean we are dating now" i asked and she smiled, "Yes".

(Ok i was losing interest in this story so i might conitnue but right now its finshed)