Through all the battle and war

First chapter of the book, hope you like it! And please comment your eactions <3 also feel free to request, and if I made any mistakes, pls nicely point it out fo me, thank you!

Just a few years after Diana was born, Hippolyta had first found a basket carrying a little baby girl stranded by the shores of Themyscira, she had no idea how the infant had got there, or how the basket managed to get over the strong barrier of the island, but she couldn't possibly leave the tiny human and  let it die out on it's own, that would be so wrong in so many ways.

So she took the tiny mortal in, and with the agreement of the Themyscira population, the little girl was given immortality and powers by Zeus and was raised alongside Diana, the 10th princess of Themyscira, making her basically one of the goddesses in Themyscira from that moment on. Hippolyta named the girl (Y/N), (Y/N) of Themyscira, and gave her the equal amount of love as she gave Diana.

Since Diana first layed her eyes on the little infant, she was caught, she treated (Y/N) as her own little sister, they played togther, ate together, and despite having their own rooms, the two would sleep togther every night, cuddled close in each other's arms. And although (Y/N) had always known that she wasn't actually from Themyscira, she was very thankful that Hippolyta took her in, giving her a mother figure in her life, and she is happy to call herself as (Y/N) of Themyscira, and despite having th title of being the 11th princess of Themyscira, she never really thought of herself as royalty, always seeing herself as an equal as the other Themyscirans.

And of course, Diana being Diana, is always finding something adventurous to do, she would take (Y/N) to the woods of Themyscira when their mother wasn't looking, exploring all the mysteries of the Island they live in, and (Y/N) would happily take the older girl's hand as she led them to another day of adventure, pretending that they're strong warriors while they're at it, and later dropping onto the grassy ground after a long while of play fighting each other, tired and sweating, wide smiles on their faces as they observe the beautiful skies, watching as fluffy clouds float by.

And often, Antiope would find them asleep on the grassy hill beside the training grounds, smiling when she see the peaceful looks on their faces, before carrying them back to the castle.

As both girls started to reach the age of ten, the both of them started to have a want to train like the others, they anted to be like their mother and aunt, seeing as both Hippolyta and Antiope and very well trained and strong independent women, they want to be like that, but because Hippolyta wanted to protect her little girls, with them being the only children on the island, she wanted to keep them as pure as possible, and always protected from any harm, despite knowing that Diana is the soon to be God-killer, and (Y/N), as her fated companion, which means she will have to fight alongside Diana.

But of course the two mischievous girls would find various ways to sneak out of their rooms and run pass the royal guards without being noticed, before grabbing ahold of each other's hands, running to meet their aunt Antiope in a cave in the woods of Themyscira, sneakily training with their aunt every night, and returning to their rooms undetected before sunrise.

And they also trained during the day, deep in the woods where people seldom go, and they trained hard, in both sun and rain.

But of course, their secret would be revealed sooner or later. After a few years of trining secretly, there was one day where Hippolyta was decided to survey the woods, and she was not happy with what she saw. Both Diana and (Y/N) went wide eyed when they saw their mother, (Y/N) tried to hide the sword behind her back while Diana just stood there frozen, the two were sent back to the castle and grounded for the rest of the day, not allowed to get out of their rooms, but of course both girls once again found a way to get (Y/N) to transport into Diana's room. (by tying her blankets onto her bedpost and making them into a long chain, before opening her bedroom window and throwing the blanket rope to the window beside her own, (Y/N)'s window. And the younger girl who was already on standby for the plan caught the rope and carefully swung herself to the window beside hers and climbed into the room with Diana's help)