Pranks (ft. Justice league members)

Hello again my heroines, welcome to another chapter of my book, and enjoy!

(Y/N) and Barry are bored out of their minds, the both of them laying on the ginormous couch in (Y/N) and Diana's shared house, the whole league had spent some time together that afternoon, Diana had insisted that they had lunch together, and so they did, stuffing their faces with the scrumptious Themysciran delicacies and also some of (Y/N)'s homemade beverages.

And now, with satisfied hearts and full stomachs, everyone is off doing their own thing. Bruce and Clark are outside chatting. Diana and Lois are outside setting up the garden table for tea time later in the afternoon, (Y/N) and Barry are in charge of putting the pastries on the plates and bringing them outside, while Arthur and Victor are fixing the lawn mower.

But being the lazy sloths (Y/N) and Barry are, they didn't move from the couch. (The irony, because Barry is the flash, get it?)

"Barry, I think we should get up and arrange the cookies before Diana and Lois come in to scold us."

Barry groaned from his spot on the other side of the couch, his face planted into one of the throw pillows,

"Barry come on, you're not the only one who feels sluggish here, but we gotta go arrange the cookies!"

(Y/N) said as she pulled on Barry's leg, trying to drag him off the couch.

"Fine, fine, but can we do something fun later?"

"Sure, now get up you turbo toes!"

(Y/N) said, giving him a light slap on his butt, earning a dramatic gasp from Barry.

"Hey! Who allowed you to touch my limited edition booty?"

"Limited edition my ass"

The older girl said as she started to walk to the kitchen to arrange the sweet pastries, Barry tailed along soon after, using his super speed to finish the work, zooming in and out of the house, and the next thing (Y/N) knows, the kitchen island is all clear, all the cookies already outside.

"Thanks bud, so what do you wanna do now?

Barry thought of it for a while, before his eyes widen in excitement, as if a light bulb just went on in his head.

"Pranks!"

"Pranks? Like you wanna prank the others?"

Barry nodded his head in excitement,

"Uh.... okay i guess, as long as the plan isn't sneaking up behind one of them to scare them, i tried that once with Diana and......."

You trailed off, re-registering the memory of Diana's fist making contact with your jaw, throwing you back onto the floor, she took care of you and apologized a million times, but you learned your lesson to never sneak up on a superhero, their reflexes are super sharp.

"Let's just say it didn't end up the way i expected it to"

Barry just nodded his head as he proceed to think of a plan, after a while his eyes lit up and he motioned for (Y/N) to lend him her ear, leaning in to whisper the plan to her, a smirk forming on her face soon after, they then gave each other a high five before going to put their plan in action.

The first target is Clark, which will be easier because his weakness is Lois. The two pranksters have prepared a huge plate of whipped cream that will be slammed onto the steel man's face, but to do that, they need Lois's help.

Once (Y/N) had talked to Lois about the plan, she emmediately agreed, wanting to join their fun little mission.

"Clark! Clark!"