We'll Be the Stars

Hey again everyone! Welcome back! (if you liked my previous chapter and came for more I thank you so so much because I think my writing is quite average and I'm still learning :'/ )

So this chapter will be a songfic! of Sabrina Carpenter's 'We'll Be the Stars', if you haven't heard it, here!

it's one of my fav songs, I think it' a really beautiful song with beautiful lyrics.

Without further ado, yalla! (That's Hebrew slang, it means let's go!)

(H/C): hair color

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are young we are gold,
Trying things we didn't know
Looking at the sky,
See it come alive

Diana met (Y/N) years after the war was over, she was just going for a late night walk, wanting to clear her mind off her tiring day of saving people and to relax a bit. She smiled when she looked up at the sky, it was full of stars, and the skies were a beautiful shade of midnight blue. she wrapped her coat tighter around her as the chilly night wind blew.

She walked towards a bridge, leaning against the railing, closing her eyes, she inhaled the nice cool air of the night. She enjoyed the silence, until a voice of someone humming entered her ears, she opened her eyes and looked around to see where the voice came from, when her eyes landed on a (H/C) girl on the other side of the bridge, a smile on her face as she hummed a pleasant tune, her eyes looking far ahead.

Diana decided to approach the girl, seeming as they were the only ones there and she thought that maybe making a new friend would be nice, considering that she lost all of hers during the war.

The girl seem to have heard the sound of the heroine's heels clicking on the wooden bridge, as she turned her head to where the voice came from, only to see a tall beautiful woman with lucious dark locks walking towards her, offering her a smile, and of course, she returned it.

The girl kept her eyes on Diana as she leaned against the railing beside her.

"Hello there"

Diana greeted,

"Hi to you too"

"I heard you humming, you have a very nice voice"

The girl's lips curled up into a smile, pleased to receive the compliment.

"Thank you for thinking that, you're very sweet"

She turned her head only for her eyes to meet the taller lady's, her breath hitching in her throat when she saw just how mesmerizing those dark orbs are,

"I'm Diana, Diana Prince, and you are?"

The voice pulled her out of her trance, she shook her head to clear her mind, before returning her line of sight towards Diana.

"(Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)....."

All our fears became our hope,
climb out every locked windows,
rode the lion's mane,
an fell upon the rain

The two ladies had quickly became the best of friends, and (Y/N) would often visit Diana's house after work to hang out with the heroine, although there were plenty of times when Diana wasn't home, and when (Y/N) asked her why she would reason it as doing some errands, and although (Y/N) knew that it was a lie, she decided to let it be.