Immortal

Hey again my lovely heroines! I know it's been I while since I posted a new chap on this book *nervous laugh*, I've been getting too caught up updating for my Natasha book hehe...... But anyways enough with the chitter chatter and here's your chapter! (oh hey that rhymes!) (TW:mention of abuse and s*xual ass**lt)

Being a Goddess is great, having superpowers, immortality and the ability to help people all over the world are all very amazing things and they aren't things just anybody can have at birth.

But one thing Diana hates about all those things, is having to watch the person she loves slip away from her arms right in front of her eyes. And to be specific, her beloved girlfriend, you.

And because she's immortal, she has to watch you die over and over and over again, and she her heart would throb in pain every single time she saw your body being placed into the coffin.

But fate is a funny thing, as she would somehow find that your soul and fall in love with the you all over again. Every. Single. Time. And Diana adored and cherished every single version of you.

Of course you have different personalities and way of life every single time you are born, there are versions where you are sweet and innocent, baddass, or even extremely vulnerable. But the one thing that she had noticed that remained the same about you, was your eyes. and no, not the color, but it was the hope in them. You have different life experiences every time you are born, some even extremely terrible ones, and Diana knows that, but the hope in your eyes never seem to dissapear.

The memory of meeting you for the first time stays fresh in her mind, your beautiful shining (e/c) eyes meeting her deep brown ones and the warm smile that rested on your lips when she first saw you.

Diana hurriedly entered the little coffee shop as she wrapped her coat tighter around her body, sighing when the pleasant scent of coffee enter her nose, the warm air in the building inviting her to step in further.

Turning her head, her eyes scanned for an empty seat for her to occupy as she maybe sit there for a while with a cup of hot drink until the snowstorm decides to calm down a bit. But instead of an empty table, her eyes met with a pair of striking (e/c) orbs, you being the owner of those beautiful eyes, offering her a sweet welcoming smile.

It seems to her that you were offering her a seat at her table, and because Diana couldn't seem to find an unoccupied area in the sea of people, she accepted the offer, proceeding to make her way towards your table. And the two of you hit it off right away, and that lead to something even more in the furture.

Everytime she looks at the mirror she would remember all those times when you would rest your head on her shoulder in the morning as she brush her teeth, your arms wrapped around her waist.

'Good morning love'

She mumbled out as she moved the toothbrush back and forth in her mouth, her heart fluttering when she saw your adorable sleepy face come into view, looking like a cute chipmunk. Your eyes were barely open,face a bit puffy and your hair is in quite a shriveled state, but she still thought that you look radiant even without any make up or beautiful outfits.

You barely realized that she had greeted you, humming in response as you shuffled your way towards her, wrapping your arms around her fit waist as you rest your chin onto her shoulder.

Well you try your best to, but because she's just too tall, you usually end up moving to her side, clinging onto her arm and resting your cheek onto the side of it, slowly falling back asleep in that position.

Diana would laugh to herself when she remembered that version of you, the adorably sweet and kind young woman.

Another thing that reminds Diana of another version you is whenever she saw a big motorbike zoom down the road, the deafening noise echoing in her ears.