Chapter One

The ball was in the air, spinning and turning. His hand was behind and then, it flew. Eyes cautiously spied on the ball, trying to predict it's next movement as it crossed the net.

"It's out!" they said. they were wrong. 

Tadashi Yamaguchi, number 12, scored another point for Karasuno with his float serves. Cheers echoed through the gym.  All of his teammates congratulated the pinch server, high fiving him and hugging him. All besides Kei Tsukishima who planted a kiss on the younger boys freckled face.

"Good job Tadashi," he whispered into the shorter males ear causing a smile to plaster on both their faces. 

He threw the ball up, saw where the target was and slammed onto the ball, earning one more point for his team. Repeating history, everyone cheered besides the blue and white team who were left in shock. And when two certain orange haired boy and raven haired boy did that insane quick attack, the game was over. They won.

Everyone cried in happiness. All was good... All was good.

...

"Me and Tobio are going to his house but I think Noya-senpai, Asahi, Tanka and Daichi are going out to Suga's house to celebrate if you wanna go out with them?"  Hinata commented to Yamaguchi who was being squashed by his older boyfriend.

"I think me and Kei will just head to his house," he replied calmly, trying to get ready to go to Tsukishima's house. Hinata nodded, gripping onto the tall setter and giving his 'friend' a smile. They both waved goodbye before disappearing into the dark night. 

"They're both idiots, idiots I tell you!" Tanaka commented after they left, waving his hands in the air frustratingly. Everyone agreed. The sexual tension between the both of them and the things they do that friends don't do is getting out of hand. One of them needs to admit their feelings or someone else is going to do it for them.

"You ready to go Tadashi?" Tsukki asked, standing up. I nodded, waved goodbye and walked to Tsukishima's house hand in hand.