Chapter Four

"I'd say it's just a tummy bug, I'll prescribe some heavier medicine that should work better. For the time being I'd recommend you just rest and take care of yourself. Don't overwork yourself okay Tadashi?" the doctor told the three worried people in the room. Yamaguchi hadn't stopped vomiting for over a week tops and everyone started to get worried. Especially with the upcoming game.

"It's oka-" Yamaguchi started to say but was quickly abrupted by the tallest one in the room. "No, it's not okay! Tadashi has been vomiting for basically over a week, his stomach has been aching and no medicine is working! This isn't just a tummy bug!" Tsukishima practically shouted. Everyone in the room was a bit taken back.

"Well I'm sorry, but I'm the doctor here and from what I see is just an uncommon tummy bug" he pushed his glasses up his nose just like the concerned blonde boy does. Kei looked up at his boyfriend, interlocking their hands together. Yamaguchi looked at him in return. Although he was situated on the bed, Tsukishima was at the same height as the freckled face male. 

The doctor gave Yamaguchi the prescription, then they were off. Tadashi's mom drove back to their house while the two boys leant their heads on each other. The youngest started to snore, he looked so peaceful in Tsukki's eyes.

...

The younger one was wiped out by the time they got back to his house. Tsukishima carried him bridal style up the stairs and placed him on his star themed bed. The blonde stroked his fingers through the boys hair, eyeing him with so much love and worry. He cautiously moved his fingers down to the freckled boys chin, cupping it gently as to not disturb the sleeping beauty. Slowly and gently, his large hand found it's way creeping down to Yamaguchi's stomach. Kei raised his eyebrows and stood up.

"Excuse me Mrs Yamaguchi, but has Tadashi been eating much lately?" he asked quietly, still weary of the other boy in the next room. The older woman looked at Tsukishima confused. She placed her book down and took off her reading glasses.

"He's been eating normal, if so a little less" she told him. Tsukishima thanked his boyfriends mother, exiting her room to go back to the others. He opened the door to find the green haired male half awake. "You're still here?" Yamaguchi asked tiredly. Tsukishima chuckled, walking over to him.

"Why? Is that a bad thing? I can leave if you want?" he jokingly commented, earning a taken back look from Tadashi. Yamaguchi shook his head, then went to hug his boyfriend, he whispered in  his ear, "Never leave.."

"Never,".

...

"Is Yamaguchi still sick?" the raven haired setter asked before practice, putting his Volleyball shoes on. Tsukishima nodded his head. 9 days today. It was starting to get out of hand, everyone knew that.

"Look, I don't really like you and I know you feel the same about me, but something is seriously up. I never really thought about this much till yesterday when me, Shoyo and Shoyo's sister were watching this movie with babies and stuff. The other day Shoyo made a joke about Yamaguchi being pregnant and stuf-" he was quickly interrupted by the taller boy.

"He's not pregnant, he can't be." Kageyama sat the other one down despite his hatred towards him. "I'm not applying that he is, but I did some research. I care about Tadashi despite how little I show it but Yamaguchi has been sick for over a week, so maybe you should probably.. You know, look at some stuff," Tsukishima sighed. He looked at Tobio, roughly pushing his hands through his blonde roots. He nodded, standing up and acted the way he always does. The cold sassy Saltyshima.

"Thank you Tobi," he overheard an orange haired boy say.

"Of course Sho,".