2: What Just Happened

The bell rang as everyone began to get up and leave. I finished up my notes on my laptop and closed it. I reached for my bag and tried to unzip it. The zipper was stuck. I began to panic as I tried desperately to get the zipper closed. I pulled my bag onto the desk and continued to fiddle with it. Soon, most of the people had already left and before I knew it, I was the last person in class.

"Shit, why won't this thing work? I must look like an idiot. I hope she doesn't see-"

"Is there something wrong, Jackson?"

I froze in fear. I looked up at Ms. Silverman at the front of the room, standing over the desk.

"My zipper won't work. I think it's stuck." I told her.

"Here, let me help with it." She said, walking towards me.

I allowed her to take over, my heart racing as she did. She grabbed the bag and tugged on the zipper. Her hands, god they were beautiful. Not a single hair on them. She had beautiful long fingernails painted with a bright red. Every so often, she would let out a slight grunt as she tried to get the zipper undone. Good Lord.

Eventually, the zipper did come undone.

"Whew, there we go." She said.

"Thanks." I said as I put my laptop in my bag and hoisted it on my back.

"No problem." She said, walking back.

She took a step back and looked up at me.

"Goodness you're tall." She said with a chuckle.

I stood at an impressive 6 foot 3. I was pretty tall for a running back but boy, could I carry a ball.

She had the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. She had perfect white teeth, not a single tooth out of shape.

"I get that a lot." I replied, also with a chuckle.

"Well, it was nice having you in class, Jackson. I'm looking forward to this year." She said.

"It's nice having you as my teacher. I'm excited too." I replied.

She gave me a smile.

"Well, I gotta go now. I'll see you tomorrow." I said.

"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow." She said, waving to me.

I walked out of the building and made my way to the dorm room. All the wile, I was thinking about Ms. Silverman. She was just, beautiful. She was perfect in every way. I don't know if she's married but she might just have a boyfriend.

I walked up to my dorm room and slid the card in the slot and opened the door. I walked in and saw Jerry on the couch.

"Hey, Jerry." I said.

"What's up." He replied.

Jerry Byrd is one of my closest friends. We've been friends since elementary school and have stuck together throughout our school lives.

The dorm rooms were pretty large, at least in this building. We were fortunate enough to score one of the new rooms. Think of a hotel room but with extra steps. The dorms had three rooms, a main area, a bedroom, and a bathroom. Our main area consisted of a couch along the wall with a TV on a stand in front of a wall opposite of the couch, with a coffee table nearest to the couch. Near the left side of the couch was a large window with a balcony. Exactly on the right was a small hallway that led to the bedroom and bathroom. On the right was the bathroom and straight down was the bedroom, with two queen beds. Next to the hallway, was a kitchen area.

"Yo, I need to tell you about something." I said.

"Alright, come sit down." He replied.

I walked over and sat down on the couch.