21: The Next Date

I woke up at around 11 the next morning. I was still on the couch. I grabbed my phone which was on the coffee table and checked it. I had a new text message from Anna from about 10:30.

"Good morning 😘."

I smiled and texted my response.

"Good morning, Anna 😘. How did you sleep?"

A couple seconds went by before she responded.

"Alright, I guess. The baby was keeping me up for a bit but eventually I did get some sleep lol."

She sent me a picture of her laying in bed with her belly out.

"There's a little something for ya 😊."

I sent my response.

"You look really cute in that bed."

She sent hers.

"Thanks. I bet I'd look better if you were in it with me 😏."

I smiled and shook my head.

"You've been acting a little naughty lately, haven't you?"

"You're right. It's the hormones, ya know? Anyway, what's on the agenda for today?"

I thought for a bit. What were we going to do today? I got an idea and suggested it to her.

"You wanna see a movie?"

"That sounds really good right now. What do you want to see?"

I thought for a moment.

"I think that new romantic movie is out now. I think it's called Nightfall."

"I've been wanting to see it for so long. It looks so cute 🥰."

"Great. How about 7 tonight?"

"That sounds really good. Pick me up at my place at about 6:30. See you then, cutie 😘."

I saved the image she sent and set it as my wallpaper.

//

I pulled up to her house at around 6:15 like she told me. I walked up to the door and knocked on it.

"Come in." I heard Anna say.

I turned the doorknob and opened the door.

"Hello?" I called out.

"I'm in the kitchen." I heard Anna say.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Anna, almost naked, with a towel wrapped around her. Immediately, I got red in the face and turned away.

"Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry."

She giggled.

"You naughty boy." She said.

"I'll be ready soon. You can just have a seat on the couch in there."

I sat down on the couch and waited. Anna walked back into the living room, still wearing the towel.

"Just wait here. I'll be back down." She said.

I waited for a while. I looked around the room. A TV sat on a stand, a flat screen, about 50 inches. Her place was somewhat small but not too small, it was a bit cozy. The couch that I was sitting on was pretty comfy, probably new. The walls were a mix of a turquoise color and white.

Anna came back downstairs. She was wearing this white button up shirt and a black short skirt. She had her hair tied into a bun, just like the first day, and was wearing red flats, exposing her feet. She reached the bottom and spoke.

"Well, what do you think?" She said, turning around in a circle, moving more slowly when I was facing her backside.

"You look really good." I said, standing up.

"You ready to go?" I asked.

"Of course." She said, excitedly.

She opened the door and we both walked out.