Chapter 1

Not proofread. Please forgive any mistakes. I apologize for any grammatical errors. Also, note that this is fanfiction. There will be things that are different from the anime itself. I also apologise for my amateur writing. Also, in this Shirley is alive.

Characters may be OOC. I'm not sure when the next update will be as I am quite busy.

Disclaimer: This fic is for entertainment purposes only, I do not own any of the characters

It's been 2 years since the Zero Requiem, 2 years since the Demon Emperor was slain by the savior Zero, 2 years since peace was brought to the world and 2 years since Suzaku became Zero.

Every day, he beat himself over hurting Lelouch. Every day, he prayed to be with Lelouch. He couldn't live without him.

He wished that he could turn back time and be with Lelouch from the start, but that's not how the world works.

"-ro, Zero!"

Oh yes, did he mention that he was stuck in a stupid meeting. Well, he was. It's the same matters every time they all gather together. The core members of the black knight like Tohdoh, Xingke, Tamaki, Chiba, Ohgi and his wife, Lloyd and Cecile, Empress Nunnally, Cornelia and her knight Guilford, Gino, Schneizel and Kanon, and for some odd reason today, Nunnally called Milly, Rivalz, Shirley and Nina.

On the previous occasions that they were called, it was to discuss that the "Demon" erased their memories. Which was obviously a lie, Lelouch never used his geass to erase their memories. Till the end, he tried to protect his friends. The real demon was his so-called father who had tampered with their memories, but again, no one knew that but Suzaku, Lelouch, and CC. And 2 out of 3 of those were supposedly dead while the other was missing.

"Yes, Empress?"Suzaku finally snapped out of his thoughts and responded.

Nunnally frowned at him. She had been calling him for 3 minutes now. And he just chosen to reply.

"As I was saying, I have found something relating to my bro - I mean the Demon Emperor."

As she finished her sentence, the room was almost filled with complaints. The one being "why are you even bringing up that demon"

To be very honest, Suzaku was getting a headache. He was already crabby from this morning, and these idiots and their yapping were not helping his case.

"Be quiet! All of you! What are you? Children?! Be patient and listen to what her Majesty has to say!"Suzaku snapped.

Nunnally looked taken aback but cleared her throat and proceeded, "Yes, as I was saying, I found a photo album and a diary, both belonging to him."

As she said that, she placed said items on the table in front of her.

Suzaku's breath hitched, and that diary was Lelouch's personal diary. He wrote EVERYTHING in that, especially his secrets. (Suzaku always wondered why someone as paranoid as Lelouch kept a diary detailing everything he did, but this was Lelouch. He was a little difficult to understand.) And the photo album contained many different pictures, half filled with pictures of him and Suzaku. Quite a few were from that day. He had to do something. He needed to protect Lelouch's secrets.