(Bonus)

This takes place after chapter 3 where Nunnally asks Suzaku to see Lelouch.
Technically, I wasn't ever supposed to continue this as I had previously lost any motivation for this story due to some personal problems and college.
But take this as a bonus chapter of a sort.
I wrote this months ago but never finished it.
The reason for never publishing this is because it ended on a cliffhanger. I leave the rest to your imagination just wanted to show a Suzalulu moment and a C.C & Suzaku friend/sibling moment.

Wishing you all happiness, success and prosperity for this coming New Year🎉💜

This is really a small gift for all those who wanted something more, and for the New Year, I wanted to share it. It wasn't edited or anything of that sort as like I said, it wasn't meant to be published so its more like a draft.

For story purposes, C.C's name in this will be Cera.

So I'm not too sure if what I wrote somewhere down the line was a panic attack. It wasn't meant to be one but just in case warning. Look out for when Lelouch hears Kallen and skip about 2 paragraphs after. I did put a warning just incase.

So after a long, noisy ride to their house, seriously who the hell decided it was a good idea to put Tamaki, Gino and Rivalz together. . . They finally arrived. . . .Poor Kallen, she was the one who was stuck with them.

Suzaku was in the first car with Nunnally, Schneizel, Kanon, Cornelia, Guildford and Kaguya while everyone else were divided and put in other vehicles.

He showed them where to park the vehicles and then ushered everyone out of their respective vehicles. Schneizel offered to carry Nunnally but she refused saying she was better with her wheelchair.

When they were all settled, they began walking towards the house. As they they walked on the bridge above the small pond, there was a wave of nervousness washing over the group.

Suzaku felt it the most. . . .his husband was going to kill him. . . .forget immortality.

Suzaku gulped and took a deep breath, "Okay, I'm going to knock on the door. Please stay quiet."

He recieved multiple nods.

Well here goes nothing.

Knock Knock

A few seconds passed before the door was finally opened.

He was met with green hair. She smiled and gave him a small hug which he reciprocated immediately.

Then she saw a flash of red. As she looked behind him, her eyes widened. Then she laughed.

"Oh you're dead. He's going to kill you"

But he looked unimpressed.

"Gee thanks C.", he said sarcastically.

She shrugged and raised her hands, "Hey I'm not the one who brought all these people here"

Then she walked out from infront of him, "So let's see who you brought"

Her eyes scanned the crowd, her expression remained mainly because almost everyone here has hurt Lelouch atlesst once. Then as she laid her eyes on Ohgi and Viletta, her eyes hardened.

"Why are you both here!"

She almost jumped at them if it wasn't for Suzaku holding her back.

She struggled in his arms, "Let me go Suzaku! They were the reason for everything! Leave me"