第五集

We sat down in the restaurant. There were only two other couples there meaning we had indeed been able to arrive before the lunch rush. It was nice to be back. It was a small restaurant owned by a Korean family who had placed only a few photographs of Korea on the walls as decorations. It was quite modest, but the food was superb.  

"It's nice" Yi Song said, looking around. 

"Yes, it is" I agreed. "What do you want to order?" 

"Oh." He looked at the menu, "I think I'll get the kimchi stew" he said, closing the menu. 

"Good choice" I commented before ordering bibimbap as a server came by our table. 

Yi Song looked towards me, "You wanted to speak about the apartment?" 

"Ah, yes. How soon would you like to move in?" I asked. 

"I mean, I could move in as soon as today." 

I nodded thoughtfully, "That would work for me. Then we can change Li Jian's name to yours on the contract." 

"Your ex-boyfriend?" he asked cautiously. 

"Yes." 

"Okay" he said, "However shouldn't my name be on the contract before I move in?" he inquired. 

"I mean, you can stay as a guess until we change the name." 

"Alright" he replied as our food was brought to our table. 

We both began eating without saying a word. 

Once we were done eating he looked up at me and said, "好吃![Delicious!]" 

I chuckled and agreed. 

He smiled at me and laughed slightly, reminding me of our first meal together, the night we met. 

We walked out of the restaurant side by side. I felt strangely drawn to him, he had a strong protective aura about him––must've been because of his height. 

Once we were outside the restaurant he turned towards me. "When should I stop by?" 

"When are you free?" I asked. 

He thought for a moment, "For the rest of the day. I'll need an hour or two to pack though." 

"Okay. Here then, I have an idea. How about I leave the house key with you and you can bring your stuff there." I took my key ring out of my purse, took off my spare key, and handed it to him. "I'll be home around five, so just make sure you don't lose the key in the meantime." 

He nodded dumbfounded, then asked confused, "Are you just going to give me the key?" 

"Yeah, I keep forgetting stuff these days so I think it's best I give it to you now. You're going to need it anyway, so I might as well give it to you now." 

He nodded again, this time in agreement. 

"Well, then" I said, realizing I hadn't brought him over to meet Mei Mei, "I would like you to come back to the office a minute if you don't mind and meet our head advertising manager Ling Mei Mei." 

"Alright." he replied obediently. 

We made our way back to the office. 

"Hello, it's a pleasure meeting you Miss Ling" Yi Song said upon meeting Mei Mei. 

"You as well" Mei Mei greeted him. "I don't know if Miss Song told you already, but I am the head advertising manager. My job is to contact advertisers who are interested in our models and book advertising jobs for our models."

Yi Song nodded in fascination and curiosity, then followed me out of Mei Mei's office, bowing his goodbyes. 

I led Yi Song to the elevator and sent him off, before running back to Mei Mei's office as soon as the elevator doors closed. 

"So?" I asked excitedly. 

She stared at me blankly. 

"What do you think?" 

She opened her mouth to speak but no words would leave her mouth. 

"Well?" 

No answer. 

"Come on, it can't be that bad." 

She looked up at me, "I know him." 

"Really? From where?" She knows the delivery guy?! "Did he deliver to your house?" 

"Li Wei...He's Zhang Li Song." 

I nodded my head, not understanding her point, "Yes, that's his name." 

"No, you're not understanding, he's Zhang Yi Song" she looked at me desperately. 

"You're right, I'm not understanding." 

"Zhang Yi Song" she repeated. 

"Zhang. Yi. Song." I echoed. "Zhang...Yi...Song." Then suddenly I realized I'd heard the name before, "Zhang Yi Song!" I exclaimed. 

"对啊![That's right!] Zhang Yi Song!" 

"Who is he?" I asked still confused. "I've heard the name but––" 

"The son of the head of Sook Enterprises..." 

"真的吗?[Seriously?]" 

"Seriously" she assured me. 

I sat down on the couch in her office, "Zhang Yi Song is the heir of Sook Enterprises?!" 

It was too much to process at once. I was completely flabbergasted. I would've never imagined the delivery guy to be the heir to such a big corporation. 

Soon getting over the initial shock I calmly asked Mei Mei, "Does this mean he can live with me?" 

"Oh he can come live with me!" she joked. 

I laughed. Then, leaving her office I added, "Because I already gave him my house key." 

"Song Li Wei!" She yelled as I quickly shut the door and recomposed myself to walk towards the elevator. 

I could feel my heartbeat in my chest as I called on the elevator. I suddenly felt nervous to meet him again. I had no idea how to act around him. Of course I'd act as his superior...I mean if anything I was still older than him...and I was still his boss, but––he was the heir of Sook Enterprises! I was dumbfounded. I seriously had no idea how I would be able to face him ever again. 

...Maybe this is the reason he didn't tell me. Maybe he doesn't want it to be known...maybe...

AGH! 

I got off the elevator and went back to work, dreading my next meeting with Zhang Yi Song.