第六集

I walked home slowly from the bus stop. I wasn't ready to face Yi Song...nor was I ready to face Li Jian. 

Once I got to the apartment complex I took the stairs, dragging my purse behind me.

...yet before I knew it I was already at the front door. I took out my key and opened it, throwing my shoes off at the entrance and putting on a pair of slippers. Yi Song must've already arrived because there was a neat pile of mens clothing on the couch. I walked towards the bathroom to go wash my hands when the door slid open. 

My jaw dropped and my heart began to race. I'd seen so many half-naked models before, so why was I reacting this way? 

Before me stood Yi Song with only a white towel wrapped around his waist. 

I couldn't take my eyes off of his muscular physique. 

He stared at me in shock, clearly never having had his body on expose before. 

I suddenly turned my head away, "对不起啊![Sorry!]" I exclaimed, swallowing hard out of nervousness. 

He relaxed a bit and put on a shirt from the pile on the couch. "It's okay. I just didn't expect you to be home yet." He said, walking towards me. 

I tried to keep my eyes off of him by looking around the room but he stood right in front of me, placing his gentle hand on my face and repositioning it so that our eyes made contact. 

"Li Wei" he said in a low voice. 

"Mmhmm" I nodded, my heart still pounding. 

He moved in closer, "Can you give me a moment to put on some pants?" 

"Hm?" I asked confused. 

He backed way from me, bringing my attention to the black briefs and checkered pajama pants in his hand. 

I nodded, still startled, turning away slowly so that he could go and change. 

Not three minutes had passed when the doorbell rang. 

I was about to go open it, but Yi Song stepped forward before I could move. He was drying his hair with a towel as he opened the door. 

"你是谁?[Who are you?]" he inquired. 

"I should be asking you the same question" a familiar voice replied––Li Jian. 

"Oh, right" Yi Song scoffed, "You must be the ex-boyfriend." At that Yi Song turned around and grabbed the two suitcases standing at the entrance, handing them to Li Jian. "You're here for these aren't you?" 

Li Jian stood at the entrance still stuck on his first question, "Who are you?!" 

Yi Song snickered and then said in a straight tone, "I'm Zhang Yi Song" before closing the door in a completely lost Li Jian's face. 

I stood still in shock, not having moved from the place where he'd left me before changing. 

"So he's the guy you were dating?" He asked, sitting down on the coach. 

I sat down as well, nodding my head. 

"What an a-hole." He said with contempt. 

I nodded, still lacking the words to say anything at all. 

"I mean, he should've just broken up. He obviously didn't like her as much as he liked you, otherwise he would've left you already." 

I listened to his train of thought, silently agreeing with his arguments.