Apples and Chicken Feathers

Once all their luggage was dropped off, the 7 of them returned to the main house, were they met the first staff workers Mr. Boo was talking about.

He sat on the kitchen counter, eating a apple. His eyes widened when he caught sight of the 7 New Yorkers.

"Oh my god you guys are here!! Hi!!" He said hopping off the counter excitedly. He had light brown hair, his cheeks bright pink. Probably from working all day.

"I'm Soonyoung! You guys can call me Hoshi!" He said with a large smile, so large that his eyes turned into little moon crescent. Similar to Woozi's smile.

Another worker burst through the door, their hair full of chicken feathers. "Hoshi! I'm going to kill you!" The taller one yelled but froze when he caught eyes of The8.

Well mostly his shoes, they weren't sneakers or comfy shoes like the others. The8 wore a pair of black heel boots, not the best choice for shoes.

"Okay I have to say, I love your shoes!" He said as The8 smiled, as he thanked the taller. "I'm Kim Mingyu by the way! And nice to meet you all, welcome to Jeju!" Mingyu said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too. But may I ask why you have chicken feathers in your hair?" Joshua asked as Mingyu turned to glare at Hoshi.

"Because this idiot refuses to take eggs from the chickens even if it's job! And I had to do it, and since it not MY job, the chickens don't like me." Mingyu said shaking his hair to rid of some stray feathers.

The room filled with someone loud laugh, they turned to see someone else walk through the door, a basket full of eggs. "Oh hi! Uhhh I'm Seokmin, or Dokyeom, or Dk! Whatever you choose!" Dk laughs.

Dk had a very handsome face (Get ready for some SEOKMIN APPRECIATION PEOPLE!) When he smiled his eyes curved into a eye smile. And the one thing that caught Joshua's eye was the birthmark on Dk's face.

 And the one thing that caught Joshua's eye was the birthmark on Dk's face

(It looks like this, also Hey Eunwoo! 👋)

It was almost like a paint splatter, it covered over his left eye and some of his forhead and the bridge of his nose, it added more charm to the boy.

"Also sorry Mingyu but that chicken video is going up on YouTube!" Dk said as he dodged a punch from the taller.