Flower Boy

Dino was told by his Dad he would be working by the Starfruit feild. So we was quite close to where Seungcheol and Jeonghan were going to be.

He didn't know anyone who worked in that area because that's normally where Seungkwan works. Now it's passed down to him.

So he started by picking the Starfruits first. "Wait since when do we grow Lychee?" Dino asked himself as he stared at the bright red fruit. Oh well, more fruits for him to pick I guess.

"Why couldn't we just grow Dragonfruit or something. Or apple's?!" Dino groaned as he pulled another starfruit off a branch.

He was thankful that most of the cashews had a few more weeks left before they are ready to be picked.

When he filled up his bucket with fruit he made his way past the Taro feild where he knew they kept the crates for the train to pick up.

"Hello!" A voice called from the distance causing Dino to jump in surprise, he looked around to see if anyone was around.

"Over here!" The voice called as Dino looked to his left where the tropical flowers were. There stood a boy with a watering can, he seemed to be a bit older than Dino.

"I haven't seen you around before. Are you a new worker?" The boy asked, climbing over the fence so he wouldn't have to shout because of the distance.

"Ah yeah. I am new, I'm Boo Chan." Dino smiled as the flower boy's eyes widened.

"YOUR MR. BOO'S SON?! It's so nice to meet you! I'm Lee Taeyeob but you can just call me Yoojung." Yoojung held his hand out which Dino shook.

Dino couldn't lie, Yoojung was very handsome

Dino couldn't lie, Yoojung was very handsome. "So- uh- what do you work on here?" Dino asked awkwardly. 'God could you be any less nervous?!' He mentally facepalmed.

However Yoojung found it adorable. "I just water the tropical flowers. But I also work in the Startfruit feild. Which means I think we'll be seeing eachother much more." Yoojung said pointing to the bucket in Dino's hands.

"Oh! Great! That's fantastic- uh- I'm going to go now! Lovely meeting you! See you soon?" Dino asked and Yoojung noded.

"Bye Chan." Yoojung winked as Dino continued on the path to clear out his bucket.