Unexpected

Lydia Pov

We stayed silent for a while. Stiles continued drinking form his own bottle until it was finished. As for me, I spended most of the time sneaking glances at him. 

"Lydia, I'm drunk" said all of sudden Stiles. I tried really hard not to laugh.

"I'm aware of that, thank you" The flashback of him saying that to me about all his sherlock deductions in red came to my mind and a small smile appeared on my lips.

"Stiles you should go home."

"Go home... I'm too drunk to drive home"

"I'll drive you."

I got up and helped him. We were making our way outside so I could drive him home. I noticed Allison and Scott weren't at the dancefloor anymore.

We were approaching my car when he turned and tried to walk to his Jeep. Oh God.

"Stiles, you're too drunk to drive, remember?"

"Yup. That's why you pretty girl is driving."

Pretty girl? Huh. I could used to that. Lydia! Shut it, not the time right now.

While I was having a metal argument with myself, Stiles came closer to me.

"Here."

He attempted to hand me his keys, but instead I had to catch them.

"Wait? You're letting me drive your Jeep?"

He was about to answer when he made a weird face aand puked neraly on me. Ok, I need to get him home.

AN: I know it's really short but I'll do the next update sonner this time. I pinky promise! I hope you liked this chapter. YOU BETTER GET READY FOR THE NEXT ONE ;) 

xoxo,

Cris.