The Talk

Stiles's Pov

We entered the woods silently. Walking side by side, sneaking quick glances at the other.

I was quite nervous, as much as I kept thinking for what coud posibly Lydia want to talk about I just couldn't figure out what was it. I stoped walking all of sudden.

"Wait. We can talk here, right? I just don't trust being into the woods but yeah."

"Oh, sure. Well, um."

Ok, she was taiking way too much time to think this I was starting to panick by now. Not that I intended to rush her or anything but she could've think what to say. OK, let's not be rude I would be totally acting even worse but my brain can't seem to stop thinking about it! She's taking a deep breath, ok here it goes.

"You see, yesterday or today I didn't really check the time it was, I mean, I asked you this when you were drunk but... You see I know about what really happened at the lacrosse field the night of the ball. Oh and about the doll you told that girl to gave me too."

This was the most embarassing moment of my life. Yep. I am sure my face is quite amusing because Lydia seemed to find quite hard trying not to laugh. Her lips turned into a smirk.

"Yeah, yeah it's true and I probably told you that yesterday. Please remind me not to drink when you're around, next time I'll end up telling you about me peeing my pants at my cousin's wedding- Fuck."

She couldn't hold her laughter and she started laughing like I have never seen her laugh before. She looked so beautiful. The biggest smile of all, eyes almost closed and watery, holding her belly so it wouldn't hurt so bad and her cheecks turning into the most beautiful shade of pink.

I started laughing too without being able to help it I got closer to her until the point where I got her against a tree. My face turned into an admiring expression and she suddenly realised how close we were and her smile fell.

We stayed there minutes. I started leaning down and I saw her leaning up so she could kiss me. When she was about to I moved away smirking. She frowned confused.

"This time I'll be the one kissing you" Smilig I saw a small and loving smile grow on her lips. She rested her head on the tree and I leaned in to capture her lips.

AN: I don't want to write excuses about how I did not updated as planned but the truth is that I had a HUGE writers block and I dont know when will I write again so if you guys have any ideas for the story just comment then on the comments section or send me a message. Seriously.

I'm sorry I left you waiting I hope this is good enough to make it up!

xoxo,

Cris.