Not so drunk confessions

Lydia's Pov

The ride was quite silent. Stiles fell asleep so the only thing you could hear were his heavy breathing and his sightly snores. I had to wake him up. I could barely help him walk since he's hevier than me. He puked at his front door, but I was too tired to cleaned up, besides I had to clean him first.

I still don't know how but we made it upstairs and went straight to his bathroom.

He sat on the floor, barely awake.

"Lyds, my head hurts."

"I know, but you have to take a shower."

OK Lydia. You can totally do this. Not like you've never seen a naked guy before.

"Umm, Stiles?"

"Huh?"

"I'm going to help you get prepared for the shower..."

He just nodded and standed up. He found some support and my shaking fingers were about to grab the bottom of his t-shirt. Ok, I can't do this. I stormed out of his bathroom and went to his bedroom and sat on his bed not planning to move until he came.

Stiles's Pov

OMG my head is going to explote. Lydia just stormed out of the bathroom. Maybe I did something that scared her? Fuck I hope not.

I went into the shower and turned it on. That actually took a while since everything was blurry. The cold water hit my head amb my hair and clothes started to get wet. My hair usually up now is down, I felt it even with my eyes closed. I don't know how long I stayed there. My mind was clear now and my head didn't hurt as bad as before. Wait...? Am I showering with my clothes on? God, I'm so stupid. I want to stay here forever, away from everything. Away from all the supernatural, from school, from Malia... I have to say she was quite irritating these past days. I won't think about it now. I satayed a few more minutes. I took my clothes off and grabed a towel to dry myself. I wrapped it around my waist and looked in the mirror. Dude I look bad. Red eyes, bags under them... who cares tho? I make my way to my bedroom only to find Lydia sitting on the edge of my bed. Awkward.

Lydia's Pov

I stayed in there what seemed hours until Stiles came in and stopped on his tracks when his eyes layed on me. Stiles was shirtless. With a towel wrapped around his waist. That means he's naked. Wow. My eyes laid on his naked chest, specifically on his chest hair, travelling down until I saw a six-pack. WAIT WHAT? STILES?SIX-PACK? Huh? Who knew? Oh my and that V-line.

"Ejem"

My eyes went straight to his and my cheeks were suddenly furious red.

"Umm I should probably go now, are you okay? Do you need anything? Painkillers? Water? Maybe clothes?"

"Oh, well I do nedd clothes but, umm, I'll get them. You can stay tho. I- I mean not here, outside of course. Well, outside of the room, not the house..."

Aww how cute, he was rambling. Lydia shut it!

"Ok, I'll stay outside the bedroom."

Once outside I didn't have to wait long until Stiles opened the door to let me in again. I sat on the edge of his bed and he sat (way too close) next to me. Not that I mind, but after saw him that way I would prefer a little bit more space between us.

"Are you okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that you don't usually get drunk at parties, at least this way."

He satayed silent looking at his feet like they were the most interesting thing in the world.

"I'm a loser Lydia, that's what happens. All of you have something to protect yourselves but I have nothing. Scott, Isaac and Liam have claws, Kira has her sword, Malia also has claws, Allison has her arrows and stuff, you have something going on too. Me? I have nothing. I had a bat but now it's broken and I can't buy another one because my dad and I don't have enugh money. My life sucks."

"I'll buy you a bat. A metallic one so it doesn't break."

He turned to look at me with an confused and thankful face.

"Why would you do that?" He asks almost whispering.

"Because I care. You think you are a loser but that truth is that you're a hero Stiles."

He was about to say something but I cut him before any sound could escape his lips.

"Let me continue. Stiles you are always helping us. You always figure out the mysteries. You are always there for everyone, not caring that you may be getting hurt. You saved your friends. You saved my life multiple times."

"I wouldn't say multiple times."

"Stiles can I ask you something?"

His lips turn into a smirk.

"You just did."

This boy... I gave him a look.

"Right, sorry. Of course you can."

Okay. Lydia you have to know. It's now or never. Well, not really. Or yes, who knows?

"Stiles..."

"Yes?"

I shut my eyes close and ask him.

"Was it you who saved me on the lacrosse field?"

"What?"

I open my eyes and look at him.

"When we went together at the ball. When Peter bit me. It was you who saved me, not Jackson. Wasn't it?"

It took him a while to respond and when he did, it was whispering.

"Who told you?"

"I dreamed about that night. At first I thought it was just a dream but... During the next week that dream just kept coming to me. So I asked Scott. He confirmed the dream was what really happened. My real question is, why didn't you tell me it was you?"

"Would that Lydia have believed me?"

"Yes! Well, maybe. I don't know!"

I standed up and walked aroud his room. I stopped.

"I'm sorry."

"What for?"

"I'm sorry for being so mean to you. Also I want to thank you."

"Thank me?"

He standed up and took a few steps towards me.

"For being there. For caring."

A small smile crossed my lips.

"And I want to thank you for buying me that doll at third grade when Matt broke mine. I still have it."

His face was priceless. His eyes went wide and his usually pale skin was now red.

"Are you kidding me? Oh my god this is so embarassing."

"Not to me. I think it was sweet."

We talked for hours until we fall asleep in eachothers arms.

AN: Wow. That was quite hard to write. I hope it was good. I'll try to update in a week more or less. I'm really excited about this story. Hope you liked this chapter!!

xoxo,

Cris