Take good care of her...

I was pushing through all the blood and all the torn up bodies of our brave soldiers trying to get to my house...our house..the Titans have breached the wall and killed almost everyone standing...we fought them off but...a lot of people died in the process..

I got to my house and the sight before me was terrifying. I fell to my knees as I grasped at my chest needing to breathe...

My little girl she was...covered in blood...in front of her laid the body of her almost dead mother... no no no this can't be happening NO PLEASE JUST THIS ONCE I WANT TO BE SELFISH AND KEEP HER AS CLOSE TO ME AS POSSIBLE PLEASE I need her...

As I was looking at her in despair I heard her raspy voice call my name. I immediately rushed to her side taking her in my arms..

"Your going to be okay..it's all going to be okay!!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face. She gave me a faint smile..she knew what was coming and I was trying to avoid that..

"I'm going to save you both! There's still time!! Please don't give up on me!! Not yet please I need you.." as tear by tear rolled down my cheek I felt her soft hand against it..I nuzzled my face into her hand making her smile...

"I know my sacrifice won't be in vain...I can die in peace now..as for you...please take good care of her.." as the last sentence slipped her mouth I saw a small tear roll down her cheek...after that her body went limp in my arms...

I moved closer to her chest to hear her heartbeat but it was long gone...I screamed out loud needing to feel her heart beat once more...the heart that was once beating for me was now...not beating at all..

"Mommy sacrificed herself to save me..." I heard a broke voice say from beside me and I saw my sweet little girl...

I hugged her tightly as she sobbed in my chest...she was gone now...and there was nothing we could do about it...

We stood by the side as the coffin got lowered into the hole. Eri...my daughter threw a white rose into the grave on top of the coffin right before they covered the coffin with dirt... the small tears escaping her eyes were noticeable..I pulled her into a hug..right now she was the only one that understood my pain....

"Come on sweetheart lay the flowers on mommy's grave"

It's been 3 months since that terrible incident had happened...me and eri have come here every week since then..the grave is beautiful and full of flowers...full of life..and I know that ironic..but that's how she was...always happy and never sad...even in the worst times she would smile.

She always repeated the same thing "life is too short for you to be sad..."