Temptation

⚠️ NSFW⚠️

I was sitting at the table looking around at everyone talking about important business. Boring. Everyone there was so boring. I saw Levi standing not the far away talking to one of the officials. For the sake of our friends me and Levi decided to keep our relationship a secret. That meant I could tease him and he couldn't do anything about it. I saw a lonely man standing close enough to Levi. I walked up to him and smiled

"Hello" I greeted him simply yet with a slight grin on my face.

"Oh uh hi" he answered and I smiled.

"What is a fine gentleman doing on his own on such a fun night" I said knowing that Levi could hear me.

I heard the man chuckle "nothing nothing" he answered "I just couldn't find someone to come with me"

"Well then sir..." I continued "can I ask for this dance?" I smiled reaching my head forward.

He took it and I could see Levi boiling with anger but he didn't move. He continued the conversation with one of the officials.

Me and the guy whose name I didn't even know started dancing and on top of that it was a slow dance. Levi was watching us from the side but I ignored him. The guy moved closer and closer to me with every step he took and I was about to pull away when Levi walked in between us and gave the guy a fake smile.

"Can I steal them for a second?" He said and grabbed my hand dragging me towards the bathrooms without even letting the man answer him.

He lead us to the boys bathroom and made us broth walk in.

"Levi what the hell was that?!" I started getting angry although I knew exactly why he did what he did "us dating without telling anyone also counts as dating and what you did should count as cheating!" He glared at me

"Well I prefer to call it teasing but to each their own I guess" I said with a sly grin on my face. His face immediately softened but that expression was soon replaced with a smirk.

"So that's what you were doing hm? You just needed to get your pretty little holes rearranged. I should have known that a filthy whore like you couldn't wait until we got home"

As those words left his mouth I couldn't help but bite my lip. It was just something about his dirty talk that really turned me on.

He walked up to me pushing me up agains the sink "you are practically begging me with your eyes to bend you over this sink and destroy your filthy holes aren't you? What a dirty little slut...can't even speak?"

And he was right I lost my breath and my ability to speak when he pushed me up the sink since I could feel his cock slowly rising up and pressing against his tight jeans.

"You feel that?" He said pressing his hips into mine even more making me whimper "that's all your fault you dirty slut and you better take care of it" he said as he turned us around so his back was facing the sink. He pushed me on my knees as he started unbuckling his belt.

I pushed his hands away and started doing it myself making him praise me "good girl/boy"

I eagerly took off his pants a boxers immediately pushing him deep into my mouth. He let out a deep groan and chuckled "oh fuck yeah" he laid his head back in relief and pleasure.

I started moving my head up and down his cock making him moan loudly "mm little slut I bet your enjoying this more than I am"

He wasn't wrong tho. I was getting very excited and my stomach felt like it was going to burst. The feeling of Lust took over me and I started sucking him harder and faster.

He moaned out loud from the sudden change of pace and I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I stood up and looked at him. The lust in my eyes was obvious.

"Turn around" he said with a smirk and he pushed his pants down so they were around his ankles. He pulled down my pants since I was wearing a suit....

I'll leave the rest to your imagination cuz I'm not good with smut 😂