💚💜Went from sharing a room, To sharing a bed💛🖤 (Silas x Cuza)

Silas groaned, It was bad enough that he had to share a room with Cuza, but the annoying acrobat had to sleep right above him. He stared up at the smaller blader. Cuza was sleeping soundly, Carl was in his cage with a blanket draped over top. As Silas laid on his bed, he found himself admiring the smaller. From the way Cuza took slow calming breaths to how his body looked when he was sleeping. He was incredibly adorable. Silas suddenly had a weird thought. What if I could somehow get me and him to share a bed? I could ask Chris, but that might cause Chris to get suspicious. I could knock him off, and make it look like he fell of...that's stupid. Wait......there's one person that might be able to help...if I catch him at The right time..
Silas slowly got out of bed, slipped his boots and gloves on, grabbed his glasses, and quietly opened the door. With one last glance at Cuza, he walked out the door in search for the only other person that would be up at this time. Silas checked the training area first, no luck. The cafeteria, and then the rest of the dorms. Finally, he went outside. He stepped out into the warm summer night and checked the perimeter of BC sol. Finally, after about half an hour of looking, he found the blader he was looking for. He was laying against the wall, enjoying the 25 degree night. He opened one eye sleepily. "Hello Silas, how can I help you tonight?" He said calmly. "Hi free, I came to ask you a question.." "and that would be?" Silas sighed. "I-it's about me and Cuza..." he whispered. Free closed his eyes again. "Ahhh you like him don't you?" He whispered, smiling. Silas stiffened, inhaling sharply. "H-how'd you know?" He asked, turning a light shade of pink. Free chuckled, "please, I can see it. In the way you're voice changes when you talk to him. You don't yell at him a lot. And when you do, it's not as loud. And you're body gestures. You stiffen up when he touches you, and you shiver slightly when he looks at you or talks about you. You also sometimes have a longing look in your eyes when Cuza isn't around." Silas was now a deep hue of red, but he quickly shook it off. "It's that obvious huh?" He asked, looking away. Free noded, turning to look back at the taller blader. "So, I'm guessing that you want a way to get closer to him. And you want my help." He said. Silas noded back. "I....I wanted a way to see.....if.....If we could maybe....share a bed?...." He said, turning red again. Free let out a small giggle. "Silas, you lovesick idiot! That's easy! Just ask him! If he returns the feelings, Cuza will consider it. If he doesn't...." Free trailed off, walking away. Leaving Silas stunned. "What about if he doesn't?!" Silas yelled at free, who was already walking away. "Come back to me and we'll go coping shopping together!!" Free yelled back, waving the back of his hand as he disappeared into the shadows of the trees. Silas blinked, turning around and heading back into the building. "Huh..well would you look at that..if you need love help..talk to Free...basically being raised by Chris must have had its perks!" He muttered to himself. As Silas stopped in front of his door, he was starting to have second thoughts. What if he doesn't return the feelings? I'm overthinking this... He took a deep breath and opened the door. His room looked exactly the same way as he left it. Silas aloud his eyes to adjust to the darkness. He walked over to his bed and stood on it. "Hey Cuza?" He whispered, gently shaking the black-haired blader awake. "Hmmm? Silas? Is that you?" He asked sleepily, sitting up on his hammock and rubbing his eyes. "Ya..I was wondering if....you would like to sleep with me tonight.." Silas responded, the faint moonlight catching on his glasses, allowing Cuza to slightly see where he was. Cuza smiled, even though he knew Silas couldn't see him. He slid off of his hammock and onto Silas' bed. Silas froze when he felt two warm hands cup his cheeks softly. And the next thing he knew, a pair of lips were pressed softly against his. He blinked, before he let his emotions take over him. He removed Cuza's hands from his face and wrapped them loosely over his neck. He wrapped his own arms around Cuza's waist and pulled him closer. After about 5 minutes, the two pulled away. Cuza Smiled. "I would love that Silas!" He whispered. Silas returned the smile, and let himself fall back into the bed, taking Cuza with him. The two got comfortable, with Silas hugging Cuza from behind, and Cuza Snuggling into the green-haired blader. Silas suddenly felt a overwhelming sense of protection for the smaller blader. In this perfect moment, he felt like he never wanted to let him go. And anyone who would dare to harm his precious little Cuza, would be dead by morning. Silas smiled, slowly falling asleep surrounded by Cuza's warm sent and comfort.