❤️Might be more then friends💙 Pt3 (Shui)

Lui sighed as his phone began to ring. He slowly pushed himself up and lazily tried to grab it. "Hmm What?!" He said, realizing how tired he really was if he couldn't even speak properly. "Hey....Lui...." Lui narrowed his eyes. "Kurenai?" Shu chuckled through the phone. "Morning!" Lui groaned. "Ugggg why'd you wake me up?!" He looked at his clock. It read 5am. He'd only slept 5 hours. "It's five in the god damn morning....gimme like...until 8 at least..." he hung up and flipped back over. Lui's breathing soon slowed to a sleeping state.

Then his hotel door opened. Shu walked quietly around the room. Oh I get it! He lives in the tundra, and took a plane here, so he's staying in a hotel for the nationals! He walked over to the beds, and found Lui sleeping soundly. Shu felt his heart skip a beat. He sat down on the foot of his bed. The albino blader cast a glance over to the next bed over. A young teen lay there, her quiet breathing told Shu she was asleep. That must be Lui's older sister. She looks like him. Her hair is the same colour as Lui's anyway. Maybe their twins? A startled yelp echoed through the room. Lui was staring at Shu, shock written all over his face. "Uh-uh S-skyler?! Someone's in my bed!!!"

Lui's Sister was instantly awake, and looking around wildly. "What?! Who?!" She yelped. But as Lui's eyes adjusted to the dim light, he saw snowy white hair and crimson eyes. His shock quickly turned into anger. "Nevermind. It's just an idiotic blader, who if I might add, I hate a lot!" He snapped, flicking on his nightstand lamp. Lui's sister glared at Shu. "Who are you?" She asked, sounding suspicious. Shu nodded politely. "Shu Kurenai. Member of the supreme 4. And Lui's friend!" Lui's sister still glared at him. "Skyler. Lui's older sister. What are you doing here Shu?"

Shu was about to speak, when Lui let out a descusted snort. "You are not my friend. You are nothing but my rival." He narrowed his eyes. Shu blinked, confused. "We just became friends like, last night. Don't you remember?" A flashback from last night ran through Lui. He growled and slipped off the bed, stomping into the bathroom. Leaving Shu alone with Skyler. The young teen looked over at Shu, then studied him head to toe. Shu began to feel uncomfortable. "U-uh Hey?" Shu whispered. Skylar smirked. "You'll work." She said. Shu got even more confused. "I- Wha-" Skyler giggled. "For Lui!" Shu's brain just shut down at this point. "What about Lui?" Skyler got up and walked over to the albino blader. "You...you're definitely his type!" Shu turned bright red. "What?!" He whisper-yelled.

Skyler placed both her hands on Shu's shoulders. "Tell me, have you felt anything special since last night?" Shu grew worried. Is there something wrong with me? "Well....I thought I felt my heart skip a beat when Lui touched me last night....But that wasn't anything right?" Skyler grinned. "You're in loveeee~~" she purred. Shu yelped and turned a satisfying shade of red. "What the?! N-no!! How'd you get that stupid idea?!" Lui poked his head through the door, a toothbrush half hanging out of his mouth. "What idea?" He mumbled. Skyler waved him away. "Nothing Lui, finish getting ready."

Shu watched him close the door again. He sighed. "...Maybe I am...but it's not real!" He shook his head. Skyler groaned. "Shu, Don't deny it. You're in love with my little brother. And I will do everything in my power to get you guys together!" She said, smiling, sheer determination glowing in her purple eyes. Shu looked away, embarrassed. Lui walked out of the bathroom, looking intently at a shampoo bottle. He also didn't have a shirt on. "Hey Skyler? Can I use this? Or will it damage my flaming abilities-" He looked up to see a very red Shu, who was staring at him. Lui blushed and headed back into the bathroom. "Sorry! I forgot you were here!"

Skyler blinked, then looked at Shu. "Ahem.." she whispered. Shu looked at her. "Y-ya?" He asked. Skyler pointed down. "You might wanna handle that..." Shu looked down, then immediately crossed his legs and put his hands down in between them. "Heh....Ya I have a massive crush on Lui..." he sighed. Skyler giggled. "You're body agrees!" She laughed even harder when Shu blushed.

Lui walked out of the bathroom, fixing his feathery scarf. "Ok, I'm ready." He looked up to see his sister laughing hysterically and Shu bright red and stuffing his hands in between his legs. "Uhhh.." The albino blader ran into the bathroom as soon as the flame haired blader was out. Lui blinked. "What's his deal?" He snorted. Skyler shrugged. "He needed to 'deal with something.' I don't know." Lui sat down beside his sister as she started to style his hair into its regular way. "Hey Skyler?" He asked as she sprayed more hair spray. "Ya?" "Do you like Shu?" "What do you mean?" "....Do you think I made a good choice becoming friends with him? What will everyone else say when they hear it?" "...Lui...you made friends with the best person that you ever could have!"

After 20 minutes or so, Shu walked out of the bathroom, shaking slightly. "Shu? Are you ok?" Lui asked. Shu nodded. "I j-just needed to do something.." Lui shook off the odd feeling he got. Skyler butted in. "Hey! A new blading park just opened up. As we're bladers and all, I thought you'd like it! How about it?" Shu smiled and nodded."What do you mean 'we're'?" Skyler giggled and popped out a magnificent looking bey. "Meet Lightning Serpent! You really thought the older sister of Lui Shirosagi wasn't a blader too?" Shu rolled his eyes and took out sprizen. Lui took out luinor. "Let's go!" Lui said, throwing open the door and speeding out. Shu sighed. I really am in love with Lui Shirosagi. I wonder if he feels the same? Will he ask me out sometime? I definitely don't have the courage to ask him. And....for some reason I feel really submissive when I'm around him. Shu shook his head as Skyler locked the hotel door. Well...I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Part 4 will be the final part and a lemon! I have 5 other Oneshots that I'm working on Rn, so I'll do it as soon as I can! Hope u enjoyed! 💙❤️💙❤️