💛🍋 Tail-fucking🍋💙(Neko! Free x Valt lemon) 🔞

Nao_Kurenai , besti this is for you OwO

~Free's POV~

Sometimes, being a male neko kinda sucks. I'm not normally very competitive when it comes to finding a mate. I already have my own. Valt. Yet, heat season still annoys the shit outa me. Fuck, I can't handle it anymore. Chris started her heat season, and it's driving me insane. It's weird, I'm not female.

And yet, I feel like I'm in heat. I need someone. I need Valt.

~3rd POV~

Free smiled thoughtfully to himself, heading towards the cafeteria. He walked through the halls, his tail swishing lightly against the floor as he traversed. He was looking for his blue haired boyfriend. He had an 'interesting' idea. Free found Valt sitting at a table in the cafeteria, silently drinking a warm mug of hot chocolate, smiling contently to himself.

The blond jumped onto the table and slid over to Valt. "Good afternoon Valt! How's your day going?" Free asked as he sat beside the bluenette, grinning stupidly. Valt raised an eyebrow. He set the mug of hot chocolate down. "Okay Free. What do you want? Your never this awkwardly happy-" he said. Free blinked. Sliding off the table, He then produced a bottle of lube out of nowhere. Still grinning, he set the bottle onto the table in front of Valt. The bluenette blushed a bright pink for a split second, before he realized that Free was waving his tail in his face, clearly suggesting something sexual.

Valt gasped, quiet and muffled, but Free could still hear it thanks to his highly sensitive cat ears. "I-....jeez Free...I-I didn't realize that cats became sexually active in July-" the bluenette exclaimed, blushing. Free purred in response, the deep rumbling frequency was a definite turn-on for Valt. He watched as the blond's cat ears twitched, focusing on a unheard sound. Free chucked and grabbed his tail in his hands, twining it around his wrist. "I can hear you hardening Valt~ It's definitely a sound to be heard~" he whispered, leaning in so that his face was only inches from the stunned blader. "Come on Valt.~ You know a lot about gay sex, Teach me something!"

The bluenette blinked, he locked eyes with the neko blader in front of him. Free gently licked the other blader's nose, before he began to slip his shirt off. Valt smiled and shook his head. Standing up, he walked over to Free. "God Free, somehow you're too damn irresistible. Kinda makes me wanna fuck you~" the bluenette said as he trailed his fingers across Free's chest, pushing him against the table. Free's purr grew louder. "Really?~ Well this time i'd like to give you a show. Know about 'tail-fucking'?" Valt shivered with excitement as he pictured it. Free, leaning on the table face down. Panting heavily, his tail slammed into him with rapid speed. He was literally fucking himself with his own tail.

Valt began to unbuckle the blond's pants, smiling lustfully. Free returned the lustful glare. The bluenette slid his pants off, then his boxers, and finally he slowly pumped the blond, trying to get him hard. It worked, of course. Valt licked the tip gently, causing Free to shiver and moan. The other blader slowly slid the blond into his mouth, earning himself a sharp hiss from above. As Valt began moving his head, Free popped open the lube, and began to slicken up his fluffy tail, soon making it look thin and shiny.

Valt pulled back, jumping up to sit on the table in front of the blond. He unbuckled his own pants and slid them off. Then he watched as Free placed his lubed-up tail on his entrance, his back twitching slightly. Free placed his hands on the table between Valt's legs. "Well, What are you waiting for? Slide it in~" The bluenette said, excitement pulsing through his veins. Free took a deep breath, and pushed his tail in. He gasped and jolted up, almost hitting Valt's chin. "Oh my god Valt...I can feel it from both ends.." Free said, gasping. The bluenette chuckled, pushing the blond's head back down a little. "You're awfully loud Free~ How about I shut you up?~" Free smirked, realizing what Valt wanted him to do. "My bad." Leaning back down, He opened his mouth, revealing four small fangs, then he slid the bluenette's erection in.

Valt moaned slightly. Free began thrusting his tail deep inside of himself, while moving his head back and forth between Valt's legs. Free groaned, his fluffy cat ears twitching. He slammed his tail harder, his body shaking. "...ngh~....g-god Free you're amazing at this..AhHh~" Valt moaned from above, tangling his hands into the blond hair. He slid his fingers over the sensitive backs of Free's ears, which made him moan. Free pulled away from Valt's erection, laying his face on the table, he moaned loudly. "AhhHh~ Fffuck~" he was slamming his tail into himself as hard as he could now. Valt smirked. What a show you're putting on Free~ you really know how to please me.

The two bladers stayed like this for a while. Free thrusting his tail deep inside of him, while Valt pushed his head down to force him into an incredible blowjob. "Ha...Ha....Damn Free, if you keep this up I'm not gonna last much longer~" Valt moaned out, looking past the blond's head at his wonderful display behind him. The other blader only groaned in response. He had managed to push his tail all the way to his prostate and was repeatedly slamming the tip of his tail against it, sending the blond into an extreme state of ecstasy.

Free moaned deeply, a purr rubbling in his throat. Pulling Valt out of his mouth, He pushed himself up, moving his hands so he could slide one up and down the length of Valt's erection. "God Free~ f-faster fffuck~" Free nodded weakly and pumped the bluenette faster. He had to admit, even if Valt topped him most of the time he still found him extremely adorable. He really is the perfect mate. "Free~ I-I'm gonna cum~" At that moment, Valt went rigid, throwing his head back he moaned loudly, and came. Free opened his mouth as thick hot strands of cum shot out and hit him in the face. Though, the majority of it missed his mouth. The blond pushed his whole tail deep inside himself, causing an intense orgasm to rock his body. He came, strands of cum shooting out in short bursts(lol) underneath the table, hitting the underside and dripping onto the floor.

After their electrifying orgasms, the two bladers sat quietly, Free panting. He slid his tail out, a clear gooey substance coated it and dripped off onto the floor. Valt sat on the table in front of the blond blader, his eyes half closed. He leaned backwards and his back hit the table. Free slumped onto the ground, his legs no longer having the strength to hold him. "Wow..." was all he could get out. Above him, Valt chuckled. "Wow indeed Free. You really know how to put on a show." Valt whispered. Free smiled, licking the cum off his face. "You think?" He said, laying onto his back, watching as Valt's erection continued to drip pre-cum onto his torso. He was answered with a soft snoring. Free grinned, satisfied with his work. "Your welcome Valt. I have a wonderful surprise for you when you wake up~" with that, he reached to his right and hit pause on his phone, which was sitting on a tri-pod. Free brought his phone closer to his face. Two hours, fifteen minutes and twenty-three seconds.