Family Talk

It's been a week since our star couple has been together. Izuku is growing somewhat fond of his companion though he can hardly say he's in love with her. While Yui felt that he was hiding something. Every time he'd ask about the family he'd immediately shut it down. Specifically his father. She was almost sure he's alive judging by Izuku's wording but he doesn't feel like talking about it.

From talking with Inko for a long time, she learned that Hiashi was a businessman. But even Inko look like she was hiding something. Yui highly doubts he's a business. She even doubts if Hiashi is his real name. She tried matching up his quirks but quirks related to speed and strength are the most common. She narrowed it down to the strongest and fastest men and women alive and those who fit Hiashi's description, including the villains and vigilantes. Black hair. Dangerous eyes and a mellow voice. Not all results for these but it was only speculation. Not a fills study.

The top 5 are:

5. Flash

4. Zoom

3. Con-El

2. Reverse Flash

1. Batman

Flash and Reverse-Flash were no brainers. Con-El fit the description almost perfectly. Zoom as well. Batman even more so minus the speed and strength but his quirk is still a matter of speculation. We know he has one due to a medical report, but doctors were banned from revealing it.

With all this Yui was compiling a decent file on The Missing Father case she began 2 years ago. But for now, she was both stuck at a crossroads and ignoring her lunch.

"Not going to eat, Princess?" Izuku asked his partner. "Huh? Oh, yes. I was deep in thought. Math problem from class." She lied. Izuku shrugged and went back to eating.

"Um. Izuku, may I ask a personal question?" She inquired. "Don't expect an answer but go ahead." "Do you have siblings?"

Izuku froze and sighed with his hand pinching the bridge of his nose. "Yes... I have a twin sister. I'm older by 5.21 seconds. Why do you ask?" "Tell me about her." "She has long black hair. Neko quirk. Goes to an elite school. Piercing red eyes. One hell of a public speaker. She lives with my uncle who owns the family business." "Family business?" "Ever heard of Shinomiya Industries?" "Hold on. Your uncle is Kadashi Shinomiya... Making your sister Kaguya Shinomiya." She deduced. "Yup. She dropped the name Midoriya because... She wanted to forget him." "Who's him." "Father."

-----------------------

Later, in the afternoon, Izuku decided to take a day off from his apprenticeship with the Nighteye Agency. He was entitled to several days of rest but izuku hadn't had the peace of mind to take advantage of it.

Now he was in his room. Trying to remember. His father. Hiashi left when Izuku and his sister were mere toddlers. But he remembered his kindness and love that he showered. He also remembered when he left. His mother and him and Kaguya under her arms. They watched their father walk away. Years later they learned the reason.

He had lied to them. All of them. He wasn't a businessman. He was a villain. They never knew which one or what his quirk was, but they knew he was a top dog. And after years of investigation, Izuku found out who his father was.

After that, Kadashi chose Kaguya as his heir and offered to take Izuku as well. But he refused. He wanted to stay with his mother. He then had to watch his beloved elder sister walk away just as his father did. Rest assured they had a healthy relationship. They visited one another frequently and truly bonded... But time is like a typhoon. The memories you make will be there as a tiny sandcastle founded by fragments of time. But the typhoon will do more than wash it away. It will spread the fragments to the distant corner of reality in disarray. In simple terms, they don't talk anymore. Not since Inko died which is two years and some weeks.