Sister V Brother

Because of the nature of the exercise, Ms Joke opted to use the Physical Education field the students used during their orientation. What could go worng. "Alright. Two volunteers to spar quirkless." She announced.

Kaguya raised her hand. So did Izuku. This is gonna be good. The twins went to the center of the court and bowed. "Ready to get your butt kicked, Zuzu?" She taunted. He chuckled, "Not really."

"Fight!"

Kaguya rushed Izuku with a barrage of light punched aimed at the face, which he easily dodged. Soon one connected to his face. He jumped back to regain his composure. "Ready for more?" "Bring it sista."

He front flipped into an axe kick which Izuku caught. He held her foot and jabbed her knee with he elbow. She cried in pain and Izuku flung her to the edge of the court. She let her vibrational regeneration aka purring deal with the damage. She was soon back on he leg.

She ran up to him and roundhouse kicked him in the stomach then kneed him in the chest and kicked his side in a quick order. Izuku fell to a knee. "Yield." She ordered. Izuku swiped her legs and stood to his feet. She rolled away and regained footing. "Why are you going soft on me?" She asked. "Can't make you look bad on the first day, now can I?" He teased. Kaguya felt somewhat insulted. "That's it! Raaaaaaaah!"

Her battlecry beckoned onlookers to watch as she forced izuku to Bob and weeve. She was one of the few to keep up with a quirkless izuku. If he was using his speed she would be dead.

By now they were bleeding yet no-one dared intervene. Izuku went airborne and double kicked her in the face and turned around causing his elbows to ram her stomach. "That was for mom." Izuku said sternly. "Fair enough."

"Wanna give them a show?" Izuku asked. "Why ofcourse dear brother."

Suddenly they both pulled out knives from their sleeves. I'll just show you what happened next.

00:26 to 00:50 Izuku is Kakashi and Kaguya is Obito.

When the brawl concluded they were both panting. "Wanna call it a tie?" Kaguya asked. "No."

Izuku's leg connected with her chin causing her to fly onto her back. She tried to stand but collapsed to the ground. "Midoriya wins!"

Everyone cheered and congratulated him. He ran over to Kaguya. "You did good sis." He stated softly. "I'll head to the medbay." He told his teacher. She nodded. He activated his connection to the speed force and zoomed of to the med bay. He sat at her bedside on a stool. He dressed her sounds and cleaned her up a little. He then did the same to his wounds. Soon her body began purring. It was a way of regenerating lost blood and flesh and also repairing internal damage by stimulating the muscles, organs and bones with a low vibratory motion. Like a cat.

"Izuku." Called a gentle voice. He looked to the door. Yui stood their with her gym clothes on. It would appear it was to be a joint session. "Hello Princess." He responded. She walked over to observe the unconscious girl. "You seem close to her." She started. "Yup." "I'll be blunt. Who is she?" "My sister."

Yui cocked her head. "She is Kaguya? She looks nothing like you." Yui argued while walking over to him. She was now behind and above him. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and rested her chest on his back. "Are you trying to seduce me or something?" Izuku joked. "Maybe. Just felt like it. Plus got to make sure she knows your fine. Girlfriends and sisters don't get along. Also, your warm." She explained. Izuku chuckled and took her hand. He gently kissed it. "Sure. Keep thinking that."

He pulled her onto his lap. A soft yelp escaped her lips. "That's what you get for teasing me~~." He cooed. She pouted in response. "Zuzu, who the hell is this." Kaguya queried. She was awake

"Kaguya, meet Yui. My girlfriend." "So you got a girlfriend without my approval. Understandable but disappointing."

"Since when did he need your permission." Yui spoke up. Izuku decided to stay quiet. "He doesn't. I'm just surprised I'm finding out now."

"Sure. Like you even cared about him." Yui scoffed. Kaguya furrowed her brows. "Do you have any right to judge? I bet you want fame. Or money. Heh, maybe even bragging rights by carrying his child. Ha! Wouldn't that be something. Some random girl carries the child of the third fastest man alive!" Kaguya claimed. "How dare you. I love him. He's the only person who I feel deserves to hold my trust after years of abuse. He's mine!" She retorted.

Kaguya simply smiled. "Zuzu, you found a keeper."

Words 904

Posted 9/4/2021

Sorry for late update. I've been working on my first novel so it has most of my attention.

It's called Gingerbread Man and will be released both on Webnovel and Wattpad. It will have at least 1500 per chapter and will be a collection of short stories for my main character and his partner. Walker Everest aka Gingerbread Man and his partner/ secret admirer Helengard Atkinson.

The Wattpad version will have author notes and cast description. The Webnovel version will be more professional with minimal author notes. Thanks for understanding.