Another One?

Yui's eyes began fluttering open as she succumbed to the morning rays. She felt herself laying on something warm and soothing. This warm and soothing entity was stroking her hair, caressing her forehead and breathing a gentle breath. "Good morning, Princess." She looked up to see a shirtless Izuku. Immediately her mind began racing. "Wait. Did we--. Oh no. Am I?" She held her stomach in fear. "Princess, you have moves that would make the devil blush." Izuku teased. "Oh my goodness. I can't get preg--." "Calm down, princess. I'm just kidding." He interrupted. Yui sighed in relief. She looked at her attire. "Did you change me?"

Izuku blushed slightly. "Yes." "How much did you see?" "Not much." She sighed with relief. "But I saw enough to warrant this question, why do you have scars on your back?" He asked calmly. "Training accident last year."

"Those scars are old. Very old. I'd wager, a decade. Who hurt you?" He asked. "I'm not yet ready to reveal that, Izuku." "Okay. I'll wait. In the meantime, got to go. Bye, princess. Oh, and you have a nice ass by the way." And with that tease he zoomed off and phased out of the building, leaving no trace of his existence.

She curled up in a ball and lay in her bed. Not feeling defiled or violated, but vulnerable. Her secret was coming to light.

With Izuku, he was taking a shower since it was a school day. Fortunately, he had ample time. It was 7:50. But not to worry. Everything is possible when you fast af. He zoomed to his room, dressed and got his stuff in order. He then walked like a normal person to class.

Time skip to the beginning of class.

PS. Ms Joke switched schools.

The homeroom teacher, Ms Joke, was about to take the register when she got a phone call. "Yes sir? Oh uh, sure, sir. She may sir. Ok, Goodbye, sir."

She applied her trademark smile and said, "Everyone! We have a new student coming in today. I know it's unprecedented but let's show her what UA is about. You may come, miss."

The class lit up to see the dainty girl who strutted her way inside. Izuku's eye was wide open. It couldn't possibly be. The girl smirk, "Hello, Izuku." She said with a sadistic tone. Everyone was confused as to why she knew Midoriya.

Izuku zoomed up to her with glowing green and asked, "Why

Izuku zoomed up to her with glowing green and asked, "Why. Are. You. Here." His voice was almost demonic in nature. His breathing was like flapping wings. Subsequently, Kaguya's eyes glowed red and her fangs and claws grew. "It's nice to see you too." Her voice was just as vile. "We agreed to never meet ever again." He reminded her. "Promises and temporary. My bond to you is eternal." She replied. "I-izuku-Kun, why are you assaulting the new student?" Ms Joke asked nervously.

"Well, I might have angered him when I didn't show up to visit mother." She said calmly. "Angered? I'm infuriated!" He shouted. Kaguya's eyes went back to normal and so did Izuku's. "Y'know what. You hurt me when you didn't show up. Now, I'm gonna hurt you." He threatened. "How? You wouldn't hit your dear twin sister, would you?"

"No. But I have information on my side." "Which is?" "Dad. Is. Alive. I know who he is. I know what he is. I know where he is."

Kaguya's eyes widened in realization. "And you kept that to yourself!?" She shouted. Izuku nodded. "What the hell! I thought we were family! We're his kids. How could you keep that from me!?" "How could you miss our mother's passing! Not even a social visit! You ghosted us for 5 years!" "I had to! I couldn't let you get in the way of my success." "And there's the problem. It's always about you." He seethed while poking her chest. She had a stifled expression plastered on her face. "Um, I-izuku-Kun. You and your sister can talk outside. Just make sure you're at the City Beta afterwards in your gym suit. Okay?" Ms Joke comprised.

"Give us 5 minutes." He growled. He sped away with Kaguya. "Alright my kiddies. Put on your gym suits! We're going to do practise we're martial arts skills." She instructed. Everyone brushed off the earlier fight since it's nothing compared to the stuff they've gone through. Izuku having a sister is not really a shocker.

Elsewhere, the Wells Twins were on a random rooftop. "Izuku. I'm sorry." Kaguya said unexpectedly. "It's just that I couldn't bear to see mother like that. And my hands were tied most of the time with study and school. It's just..." She began sobbing and wiping unwanted tears. "Shhh. It's okay. I understand." "So... Who is our father." "He's... I'll tell you tomorrow so you can meet him. Okay?" "O-ok."

"So, why did you decide to join the hero course?" Izuku queried. "Oh, Uncle wanted me to learn to protect myself better. I'm not training for a license but the experience." "Fair enough."

"Zuzu! Hug meh!" She demanded. "Scuse me." She made a pouty face. "I haven't seen my elder twin brother in years! Hug meh!" She argued. Izuku conceded and hugged his sister. "Y'know, you're weird Kagu. Y'know that?" "Yes, Zuzu. I know... NOW GET ME DOWN FROM HERE YA BOZZO!"

"You freaky."

He zoomed her to the lockers where they changed. Yes, they are siblings so they can change in the same place. "Ready?" Izuku asked. "Yeah. You've gotten faster by the way." She complimented. "Your ass is still flat," Izuku replied. He burst out in laughter as Kaguya tackled and straddled him. "What did you just say?" "Your flat as a bored Kagu. Get over it!" Izuku teased. She began clawing at his face "No it's not! I simply have a petite body frame!" She argued. "Sure, I guess Shirogane likes tits then... oh wait, you don't have much of those either!"

Now Izuku was wheezing as an angry Kaguya began choking the life of out him. "Leave him out of the conversation!"

"I missed this." Izuku whispered. "Hmm. Yeah, it's been so long since we've actually been proper twins." She agreed. Suddenly they heard the door knob moving. Izuku immediately deduce that the girls were coming to change. If they say a boy in their plus a girl on top of him, that'd be alot of stuff to clear up.

Instead, Izuku cupped Kaguya's mouth so she would be silent and ran into the storage room.

"Hey, Momo. You here about that new movie coming out?" Asked a familiar voice. Mina. "Yeah, it's supposed to debut next week. Would you like to go with me?" She responded happily.

While in the locker, Kaguya accidentally interacted with a mop and it fell against the door. "Did you hear that?" Asked Tsuyu. Izuku cursed mentally at his sister. Kaguya had a blush of both embarrassment and stifling. "Yeah. Mineta! Is that you!?" Shouted Jiro. She stalked over to the storage room and yanked it open to see... Nothing but brooms and mops. "Hmph. Must've been a false alarm." She huffed.

Unbeknownst to the ladies, Izuku had phased through the floor with Kaguya and was safely on the bottom floor of the building. "Since *huff* when could *huff* you phase *huff* other people?" Kaguya asked catching her breath. "There's alot of things I can do."

"But for now, let's head to the field."

Words 1251

Posted 4/4/2021