Meet Dad

It was Saturday morning and Izuku was on in a warehouse with his sister and his partner. "Izuku. Where are we?" Yui queried to him. "Off the cost of the USA in an abandoned naval base." He answered.

"What!?" Kaguya shouted. "Why did you run us miles away from home?" "To meet him obviously." "Who?" "Dad."

"Wait! Really! Oh my god thank you thank you thank you!" She cheered hugging her brother. "Izuku, you never told us who your father is. Please, no more secrets." Yui pleaded.

"Ok. Dad is... Well he's a speedster like me. He's fast. Really fast. Faster than me. He saves everyone he can and has a big heart." He described. "Our father is the flash?"

Izuku shook his head, "No, some would say..."

"I am the reverse."

Hiashi stepped out from the shadows Raas al Gul style. Suddenly he was in front of her. Kaguya's eyes were wide open and a grin was painted on Haishi's face. "Hello Kitten. Did you miss me?" Kaguya pounced on her father, resting her head over his shoulder. "I missed you so much Daddy." She cried. Tears dripped from her face and Hiashi chuckled. "I'm sorry that I left. I just..." "It's okay. Izuku told me."

She got down off her father. He turned his attention to the silver haired female beside his son. "I take it she's not mine?" He joked. "No, not yet." Izuku said holding Yui's hand. "This is my girlfriend, Yui Kodai."

"Ah. I've heard great things about you, Yui. But Izuku refrained from telling me how you too met." Hiashi stated inquisitively. "Oh. Few months ago I was stalking him. Then he almost killed me. Then used me to raise his EQ though I stilled loved him. Then he began to love me. Blah blah blah." She revealed. "How scandalous." Kaguya exclaimed dramatically covering her mouth. "Shut." Izuku said harshly.

"Well well well. And I thought I was f**ked up. Anyway, I think it's time we all have a family chat." Hiashi noted. "Wait! Izuku, can you get Miyuki please!?" Kaguya begged. "Who's that?" Hiashia questioned. "Her man."

"What!?" "I haven't met him either not gonna lie." "This is highly unprecedented. Please tell me your sister is a virgin." "I dunno. Probably not."

"I'm right here y'know." She deadpanned.

Suddenly the two fast bois got an idea. "Your eyes still glow, right dad?" Izuku asked mischievously. Hiashi spawned a wicked grin. "Lead the way."

And like that they were off.

Elsewhere

Miyuki was at school in the student council chambers strategizing about an upcoming event. Suddenly the lights were out. "Dammit. I thought they fixed the light!" He cursed.

"They did." A figure with red glowing eyes emerged with a demonic tone. "W-w-what the--" "Hell? No, no. I'm not from hell, coming for your soul like a demon would to a sinner. No. Your special."

"Very special." A man green clad armor emerged from the wall behind him. His eyes glowered emerald green and his voice was distorted.

 His eyes glowered emerald green and his voice was distorted

"Who are you people!? What do you want?" He pleaded to know. "We want you to tell us your sins. We won't hurt you... Depending on your answers." The red eyed beast replied.

"I have none! Well... Except for that one time I accidentally groped my girlfriend. She kinda liked it but said next time I am to ask permission if I want to do it again." He confessed. "And how many times have you even given permission?" Asked Izuku. "A few times. Y'know, playful fondling when we're alone in her room." He dug a hole. And now he was buying the coffin. "Explain." Hiashi ordered. "Sometimes me and her will have her room to ourselves. We watch tv and cuddle like normal people." Now he was yeeting his sorry ass inside the coffin. "Go on." "Yeah. I remember this one time when she was sick. She dragged me into her bed and wouldn't let me leave. I slept with her until the next day." Poor choice of words buckaroo. He legit skipped the burial ceremony and casket lowering and just frickin buried himself.

"Do you know who you are talking to?" Hiashi asked. "A god who wants to murder me?" "I'm your friends overpowered father. And he's her overpowered and overprotective elder twin. And your saying you screwed my child before 18 and without proper consent?" He asked. "W-w-what? No! I meant we both slept. As in closing eyes and recharging."

"Ooooooh. Why didn't you say so ya twat? Anyway, welcome to the family. You seem like a respectable young man with a bright future." Hiashi chanted. "Izuku, carry him." "Fine."

Back in the warehouse because I'm lazy af

Izuku and Hiashi appeared with a disoriented Shirogane. "Miyuki! What did you do to him?" She asked her family. "Nothing. Just scared him a little."

"Why do I always get myself into this shit."