It Begins

A.N : This story is being written just for passing time. There's no scheduled update time. I'll update whenever mood strikes (not like anyone would want to read this). It may or may not be dropped. I can do anything in this fanfiction cause well i'm the author so beware for the incoming bull. If in addition to my shenanigans you can handle my shitty writing then well it's your brain i don't care if you lose a few brain cells.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the highest realm, inside a white room(not the white room lol), a man wearing a white robe was laying over a couch lazily and watching a display with popcorn on his lap.

The man had white hair, white beard and a warm smile that promised safety. His eyes radiated wisdom and he had a staff in his hand which made him look like a wizard.

He was gandalf !

(AN : Author will keep trolling and making cringey jokes throughout the book)

Just kidding.

He was the big man, the big kahuna, the one who watches from above. 

(AN : If you still don't get it who it is then i can't do anything for you. You're a goner)

God himself.

Also, if you pay close attention to the room, you could see that there were posters of various animes as well as figures on the walls and around the room.

 On the display was Kiyotaka, hugging Kei after he had proposed to her.

Yeah, God was watching 'Classroom Of The Elite'.

"And even in this universe Kiyotaka proposes to Kei". * sigh * "I've grown tired after watching this scene again and again. Why cannot he propose to Honami ? Or why cannot he choose Arisu ?" he groaned tiredly.

(AN : HERETIC ! I shall burn you down ! No one can get tired of KiyoKei .)

As soon as he said that, he clicked the remote button next to him. The display changed again and again until finally found what he was looking for.

"Finally !" he yells.

'I thought I was never going find one like I wanted . Yosh ! Let's start !' he thought excitedly. He was very excited to watch it.

'But wait a minute....let me make a few adjustments to that universe. Let's remove a character and isekai them' he thought, giggling.

God then clicked on the button next to him and the display changed to that of a blonde boy lying on bed . The boy was Nagumo Miyabi. 

He had gotten isekaid. Another victim in the long list of the almighty truck-sama !

What ? You ask how can he be isekaid if he was inside a school ?

Foolish mortals ! Nothing can stop truck-sama ! Even after watching 'Classroom of the Elite' you all are dumb. Sad for you I guess .

Anyways, back to the display, opposite to the boy was a tall blonde man approaching him, whose hair was covering his eyes, almost as if they existed in the first place.

Before anything could happen, God changed the display once again to return back to the main story thinking 'Well, it looks like Nagumo is having fun over there.'

Ignoring Nagumo's fate, he continued munching on his popcorn and watching who will Kiyotaka end up with ? The minor detail that he forgot to mention was the name of the world Nagumo was in.

Boku No Pico.

*Line Break brought to you by Kami-sama* 

Koudo Ikusei High School.