Chapter 2

Shinsou POV
as I was sitting in the hallway waiting for the energy to get up and finish putting things away which should only take a few minuets cuz I really don't have much since I try to not take up much space out of habit so half the room is empty cuz I have everything in one corner. All I have left is stuff like sheets and my desk which is just my computer and books but at the same time everything is gonna need to be put in place or else I don't know what will happen but I don't want to find out so for now I sit on the floor in the hallway leaning my head on the wall as a see Kirishima carrying Denki.

Denki looks awful "hey what's wrong with him" I say in my normal tired tone "he's sick HEY could you take care of him" Kirishima said as if he was a genius "sure"

I followed them to Denkis room he lays Denki on the bed and I go down to the kitchen to get some soup knowing that there's some in the fridge when I get back I see denki leaning up on his bed  covering his mouth "you okay?" I said as I put the soup on the bed side table, he just stared at me as I looked at him after a bit he began "oh hey Shinso ummm why are you here" he sounded like he just ate nails he then ran to his bathroom coughing as he covered his mouth and he looked at his hand I could see it was covered in blood.

After a bit we turned on a show and soon enough I noticed he was asleep his head on my shoulder as I sat there look at his beautiful hair it was shining and fluffy I softened my breathing so I wouldn't wake him oh shit do I like him, nonononononononononononono I can't like him I barely know him and he doesn't need me to weigh him down he's so happy and full of life while I'm the opposite. I do know he is bi he flirts with everyone and I've seen him ask out Ochoco and Deku but they both tuned him down.

So these are really short and I'm so sorry but I don't owe anyone anything except maybe my body that's trying to kill me so ya I hopefully will keep on track with these maybe
Okay bye