Chapter 3

Denkis POV

And I slowly woke up I noticed I was laying on Shinsous chest and he had his fingers in my hair and a hand on my lower back my hands both wrapped around him I quickly feel blush covering my face and cuddle into his chest he's so warm and I'm pretty sure he's awake based of the small chuckle I herd and I looked up at him I saw his amazing purple eyes or um I shit no like in a bro way, as soon as I make eye contact he smiles and in his insanely deep voice he says "hey you hungry?"
"Uhhh ya I could eat"

Time skip

Shinsou and I began eating some egg he made pretty good egg altho they do taste a bit like salt I almost finish when all the sudden I feel my gut and i know that I'm gonna puke so I book it as fast as I could to the bathroom and disgusting .....

Shinso POV

As soon as follow denki he's leaving the stall and he pulls out a portable tooth brush and a travel size tooth paste after he brushes his teeth I was gonna say something but I was cut off by the bell so as any normal person I was walking to class and denki booked it to class.

Time skip

While we where training I heard a loud thud and I see denki laying on the floor he wasn't hit cuz he was working with a support student I quickly noticed denki had cracked his head open.

I ran to him and so did most of the class mainly the Bakusquad as Azawa came he yelled for recovery girl and luckily she was near she told us to pick him up so I lifted him and followed her to her office as I set him down she waved for me to leave.

Thank you for reading I hope y'all like this I am going to make this more interesting Anyways

Bye