part three

Y/N POV
i slowly open my eyes and see a white ceiling. am i in heaven. i hear beeping and look around. i see justin in the seat next to my bed holding my hand. "j-justin" i stutter out and he looks up at me "i thought i lost you" he whimpers out and i squeeze his hand "im ok-" then it hits me all the happened. one of my close friends died in my hands "justin juice died infront of me" i cry out "hey shh calm down you're going to bust open your stitches" he whispers in my ear as he wraps his arms around me. i let tears fall but i can't sob because it hurts. "is ariana okay" i ask him and he nods. i feel relieved. "hey y/n y/ln " a doctor comes into the room "so you had a bullet in your stomach along your middle and upper ab muscle, but it got stuck so we had to make a thick 3 inch cut, we then stitched 14 stitches. you also have bruised ribs which will make it worse.  you can leave when we get this last water bag in your system" he explains and i nod. "justin you should go hom- don't you dare, i'm staying here and driving you home afterwards" he cut me off "hey y/n do you live with anyone" the doctor asked "no but my parents live 10 minutes away from my house" i explain "well you shouldn't be alone just in case a stitch pops, you throw up blood, or something happens, you got pretty hurt" he tells me "okay" i say ending the conversation knowing i'm still going to stay alone. i'm really in my head right now. i keep seeing juice just laying there.

it's been an hour "okay so we proscribed you pain killers, you can take one when the pain gets bad, then one at night. make sure to clean your cut often like before bed, when you wake up, after going out, before going out. try to every 4-5 hours" he tells me and hands me my sign out sheets. i quickly fill them out and my manager walked in with sweats and a sweater for me. "thank you" i said "i'm happy you're okay y/n you scared us" my manager said and i hugged him. my body is so sore. i went to the bathroom and changed. it took so long to get my pants on. it hurts to bend down, i'm going to have to ask for help with my shoes. i walk out "um can you guys help with my shoes" i ask in shame "i gotchu" justin says "hey don't be ashamed, you saved a life today" he added "but he died" i said "yeah but the shooter confessed on trying to get to ari as well" my manager joined the conversation and i looked at him in shock. wow. she must be so scared right now.
ARIANA POV
i've been trying to get ahold of justin to see what hospital y/n is at but nothing. i asked hailey but she said his phone must've died. i even tried looking for her crew but found no one. i was upset and frustrated. "ariana we got news from the police, the shooter confessed to trying to shoot you as well" i was told and i immediately looked down. "this is all my fault " i say "wait you said "as well" was anyone else hurt" i ask "juice wrld died in y/n's arms" scooter said and i cried even more. i knew him a bit but i was more upset because y/n would definitely have ptsd from this. fuck.
Y/N POV
my whole left side, since i got shot on my left side of my stomach, kinda feels numb.

i had this on

i had this on. i walk out my room with justin on my right side letting me lean on him. he wrapped his arm around my ribs as i wrapped my arm around his shoulders. i was taller than him but he still helped. i got my pills and we started to walk to the door. paparazzi was outside. "how did they find us" i hear justin murmur annoyed "let go of me so i don't seem hurt" i said and pulled away from him. "y/n it doesn't matter, you're hurt, there is a recording of you getting shot then the camera man dropped it" justin explained so i pulled him back to me and pulled my hood up. we walk out the doors and i get swarmed "HEY PLEASE BACK UP SHE'S HURT" my manager yells and everyone backs away. "fuck" i whisper due to my pain. i get into the car and pull out my phone. i call my mom who was worried sick. she told me her and my dad were on a honeymoon for a month. fuck i forgot about that. i told her it's okay and after a bit of convincing she agreed to stay on their honeymoon.
ARIANA POV
i was still trying to find y/n. i look on hollywood fix and see a video of her limping with justin holding her up "HEY PLEASE BACK UP SHE'S HURT" her manager yelled and they filmed her to her car. does that mean she's home. i need to apologize.