part four

Y/N POV
we get to my house "y/n i'm going to stay here" justin says "no justin it's okay" i reassured him "you don't want me awesome bestie cuddles" he pouted and i laughed but quickly held my stomach. "sorry" he apologized "don't apologize" i told him and sat on the couch. "you need a dog" he says and i nod in agreement. i always wanted a dog i just never had the time. "let's get you pain killer" justin says and i nod. he pours one into me hand "thank you" i say and he nods. the pain killers already start to make me drowsy. "justin go home i'll be fine, i'll call you if anything" i reassured him and he finally agrees. he takes my spare key and leaves. i take my sweater off which leaves me in a sports bra and grey sweats. i lay on my phone just scrolling through my phone occasionally switching my attention to the tv. i was watching harry potter, lowkey interesting.

it's been 45 minutes since justin left and i'm slowly falling asleep. i hear a knock at my door. i immediately think it's justin and get annoyed that he knocked when he had the spare. i get up, limping to open the door. i met ariana who had a worried look "you fucking scared me y/n" she says in a shaky voice "come in" i say and limp to the side. "where are your guards" i ask her "i just left when i found out where you lived" she said as she looked at her feet "ari you could've gotten hurt" i tell her "i'm fine right, that's not what we're talking about. thank you so much y/n if you didn't jump to protect me i would've got shot right in the chest so thank you. also i'm so sorry for your loss i-" she blabbered "thank you ari but you don't have to thank me. i would rather get hurt than you" i tell her and she wraps her arms around my neck. my arms went around her waist and we hugged for a while. "are you okay" i asked her and she nodded in my neck. i knew she was crying. i was exhausted so i moved us to the couch where i sat down and pulled her onto my lap and she straddled me. "wait am i hurting you" she asked "no you're fine" i replied and she sighed. we just held eachother for a bit until she took her head out of my neck. "i'm scared now, there's people after me" she whispered "you'll be fine, no one is going to hurt you" i reassured her and kissed her forehead. "you watch harry potter" she asks "yeah it's kinda interesting" i reply and she giggles. my phone alarm goes off "i need to go clean my cut hold on" i say as i pull her off my lap. i stand up slowly and groan. i'm so fucking sore. i start limping to the bathroom. thank god i have one downstairs as well or else i would've had to walk up stairs. i had the gauze and tape, plus the cleaning stuff. i look at myself through the mirror as i take off the gauze that's already on and frown at the sight. "oh gosh that's big" ariana says and puts her hand over her mouth "that's what she said" i joke and she slaps my arm. we both giggle. "let me help" she says "are you sure" i asked and she nods. she takes the alcohol and rubs around my cut, then on it. surprisingly it didn't hurt, taking off the gauze hurt more. "i also have bruised ribs so" i said and she looked up at me "you're joking" she said sternly "wish i was grande, wish i was" i tell her and break the eye contact. "is anyone staying with you" she asks "not my parents are on their old people honeymoon and i made justin go home because he looked so drained" i explained and she nodded "well did the doctor say you could stay alone" she asked "well he said it would be good to have someone over but i don't have to" i told her and she nodded again. "i thought i was going to die" i blurt out "huh" she questions "i thought i was going to die, the last thing i did was tell justin i love him then everything went black, i thought i fucking died" i confessed and my eyes got watery " you're so strong and you pushed though it" she tells me and pulls my into another hug. i feel so safe in the arms. wait no. like in a friend way, i think. ariana went back to putting gauze on my cut and taping it on. i caught her eyes go more down acouple times but i'm still not thinking of it.
ARIANA POV
i was trying so hard to focus on y/n's cut but her little man was just there. what am i even thinking. "all done" i say "thank you" she says and cleans the wrappers. not to mention her muscles and her abs. nearly fainted. "grande" she waves her hand in my face "hmm what" i ask "i asked if you were hungry" she said and started to limp back to the couch. "i could go for a vegan pizza" i tell her "i only eat vegan pizza and lasagna" she tells me "no way really" i ask kinda in shock because i don't know a lot of people who're vegan. she nods at me and we order pizza. i tried to pay for it but y/n wouldn't let me. "can i at least stay with you" i asked her "ari i'll be okay" she tried to convince me "no you didn't let me pay for food so i'm staying here" i told her sternly "what about clothes" she tried again "i'll just take yours" i reply and she sighs in defeat. "fine" she says and i jump up. y/n gets a call and she seems kinda annoyed.
Y/N POV
"hello" i say "yo y/n your awesome manager" he says and i laugh a bit "what's up man" i ask "so once you're kinda better do you think you'll come back to the booth" he asks "bro it's been less than a day i'm still going to need time" i argue kind of annoyed "yeah but you won't need that much time" he says "yes i will i got shot" i argue trying to keep my voice in a calm tone. "no you won't need more than 3 days" he tells me "i'm not coming back for a week, i get i need to make music but i just dropped an album and i doubt a week would kill anyone" i tell him more than asking "fine but i expect nothing less of you when you come back" he says and hangs up. i sigh and shut my phone off "people huh" ariana says "tell me about it" i tell her and we giggle "do you wanna talk about it" she asks "my manager just expected me to fully come back to the studio in 3 days" i tell her and she looks at me in shock "you did get shot" she says "that's what i said" i tell her and we hear a knock. i get up and walk to the door "pizza" i say and grab the box. i set the box down on the table and sit back on the couch "you need a pet" she says "yeah i wanna get a boxer" i tell her "oh yes we can have doggie play dates" she says excitedly and i giggle a bit. "any new music" she asks "i have a couple songs that are about my life. mostly my ex that i didn't put in the album, i definitely wanna release tho even if it's like 4 songs" i tell her "ouu maybe i can peak" she says and giggled, that was cute. "maybe what about you tho" i ask "yeah i been making some stuff" she says "ouu maybe i can get a peak" i mimic her and she laughs. my phone starts ringing again "y/n can you please come to the studio just for an hour, you don't have to use your voice i just need you to listen to your songs" my manager begs "fine but i'm bringing someone" i tell him and he agrees. i hang up frustrated "ari would you like to come to the studio with me. this is your chance at a sneak peak" i tell her "fine but i will tell off someone, you need to rest" she says sternly, that's hot. "okay once we finish this pizza we can leave" i tell her and we continue eating whilst watching harry potter.

ariana and i just arrived at the studio now. "okay y/n how do you like this" he asked

i look at ariana "i like it" she says and i nod. "okay keep going" i tell him

"jeez i love it" ariana said. "thank you" i said and then we left. "they actually didn't hold me" i said surprised "i know i would've ripped their heads off tho" she says sternly again. oh she could ride- no no no.

we just got to my house and i seen someone at my front door. yes my ex great. "hey ariana you can go inside" i tell her and open the door "what do you need" i ask inpatient "i seen you have moved on" she says in a sad tone "why does it matter if i did" i asked "because that's a downgrade" she snapped and i scoffed "ariana is most definitely an upgrade from you. she's my friend and even i know she wouldn't put me through half the shit you did" i raise my voice a bit "you're a whore hopping from person to person" my ex says "i cant believe you. i HAVENT had chlamydia more than once in a relationship, i HAVENT cheated more than once, i HAVENT had a threesome, i HAVENT tried to fuck my 'lovers' dad, i HAVENT even had sex since we've been over so... i don't think i'm the whore here" i basically yelled "who do you fucking think you're talking to" she screamed and raised her hand about to hit me. i stepped back "you're nothing to me, i'm not putting up with your mental and physical abuse anymore" i told her sternly and shut the door after walking in. "i have a headache now" i complained and ariana laughed "well she seems like a dime" she said sarcastically "yep perfect" i mirrored and we laughed. i sat on the couch and rubbed my temples. i felt ariana pull my head on her lap and she rubbed her nice acrylic nails through my hair. "mm" i moaned at the feeling "thank you" i added and she kissed my forehead. no y/n don't catch feelings "she tried to fuck your dad" ariana asked in disbelief "yeah my dad never approved of any of my relationships especially her. but i still stayed" i told ariana "why did you stay" she asked "because before she was never like this. she was sweet, loving, understanding, caring, and respectful. then she went to one party and came back totally different. but something in me still thought she was going to turn back to her normal self so i stayed" i told her and looked at her perfect brown eyes to catch her reaction "you deserve better" she said as we held eye contact "i wish i could say i know i do" i whispered and broke the eye contact "hey look at me" she demanded "you *kiss on forehead* deserve *kiss on left cheek* much *kiss on right cheek* better * kiss on my nose*" after that i wanted to basically tell her i love her already. i smiled at her and she returned it. "you're beautiful" i whisper and she blushes. *ding* i look down at my phone 'hey bestie i hope you're okay and aren't doing too much' justin texted me 'hey i'm good, ariana is over and is taking amazing care of me' i texted back 'YES MY SHIP IS SAILING' he writes back and i laugh shutting my phone off. "okay i'll sleep down here you can take my room" i tell ariana and i kid you not, i'd looks could kill i'd be dead "or we can cuddle" i said uneasy "better" she tells me and follows me to the bathroom. "let me do it" she complains and i give in. "simp" she whispers "what was that grande" i ask "simp" she says and kept eye contact. "mm" i nod and she rolls her eyes playfully. we clean my cut and go upstairs after i lock the doors. "welcome to my closet" i say and do jazz hands "yep all mine" she says "what" i ask "huh wait what" she says "you said 'all mine' so care to share what's yours" i ask in a teasing matter "you" i hear faintly "mm" i question "you're mine" she blurts out "i like the sound of that" i tease and grab basketball shorts. she seen me in a sports bra earlier so i am just sleeping in a sports bra and shorts. "take whatever you'd like" i tell her and walk to my bedroom. i change into my shorts and take off my sweater. i got comfortable in bed, my pain was 7/10 but i didn't wanna get the pills. ariana walked out in an oversized shirt and basketball shorts "you look like you'd jump me" i joked and she threw punches into the air. i tried my best not to laugh because it hurt terribly "ah ah ah stop don't make me laugh" i said whilst giggling but also whining about the pain. "i'm just too funny" she said whilst giggling and it made me smile. "i'll have to kick you out of you make me laugh like that again" i joked and she hit my forehead. she got into bed and we put on harry potter. "okay let me know if this hurts" she says and puts her head on my chest, then wrapped her legs with mine and intertwined our hands. "doesn't hurt" i told her and she nodded. i used my free hand to scratch her head. "goodnight" i whisper "goodnight" she says and i slowly close my eyes.