Chapter 4💦

When everyone got back to the dorms, the older ones having stopped off for alcohol, they all agreed to gather in Raina's dorm room to continue getting to know everyone.

Jin popped into his room to invite their other roommate, but he declined so he'd be able to send his friend home in the morning.

Raina finally got to meet Ha Ni, and she really liked her, for about five seconds until the overly dramatic flirt thought Zack was the perfect target for her unwanted attention.

Even after he repeatedly pushed her away and told her he was dating Mika, the girl would not leave him alone.

Namjoon even tried to step in, and she flipped her hair in his face and ignored him. But when she had the nerve to try shoving her way between Mika and Zack, it was the last straw for Raina, who saw red at her friend's mistreatment.

Before anyone knew what was happening, she had Ha Ni pinned to the floor by her hair with her other hand wrapped around her throat.

"We've all tried to be civil and request you to politely leave my best friend's boyfriend alone. There are plenty of single men in this room you could have flirted with, though I'd be shocked if any of them would touch you with a ten foot pole. But a ho's a ho, no matter where you're from." Raina spoke right into her face in a surprisingly calm tone.

"Do you know how we deal with skanky hos like you where I'm from?" She loudly whispered into Ha Ni's ear.

The frightened girl shook her head, eyes opened as wide as they could get.

"If you don't want to find out, I suggest you stay with some friends tonight and request a different room tomorrow. Because if you ever treat one of my friends like that again, you won't be asked politely and you won't get a warning. I'll just snatch a hand full of hair and make sure your plastic surgeon has plenty of work, if you catch my drift."

With her warning made, Raina released her and stood holding her hand out to help her.

Ha Ni placed a shaking hand in her palm and looked at the Korean girls behind them.

"Aren't any of you going to defend me?"

"Bitch please, if it had been me your nose would already be broken." Hobi's girlfriend Wheein scoffed as her roommates Hwasa, Moonbyul, and Solar wrapped their arms around Raina, Wheein, and Mika in a show of solidarity.

In the small amount of time she had spent with these four women, Raina felt like they had been friends just as long as her and Mika; and they felt the same about Raina and Mika.

Ha Ni then turned to pout at the boys, who all pretended not to see anything.

"FINE!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL OF YOU ARE PICKING A FOREIGNER OVER ONE OF YOUR OWN!!! BUT THAT'S OKAY, IM LEAVING TONIGHT, AND AFTER I LODGE A THREAT COMPLAINT THIS FOREIGN BITCH WILL BE SENT PACKING!!!" She screamed in a huff.

"What threat? I didn't see anyone threaten you. Did anyone else hear or see Ha Ni get threatened?" Yoongi asked the room, getting shaking heads and a few mumbled "no's" in reply.

"Only threat I heard was a racial threat to get a foreign student kicked out of school. But I could have heard wrong. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens." Namjoon commented to no one in particular.

Ha Ni screamed in frustration and stomped off to grab her suitcase so she could leave.

"I'll come get the rest tomorrow." She huffed before storming out of the room.

Raina turned and wrapped her best friend in a hug that turned into a huge group hug once all her new friends joined in too.

"Thank you guys. You didn't have to defend me like that." Mika cried and lowered her head.