Chapter 7

After a teary, heartfelt, and awkward goodbye at the airport the day before, Raina found herself preparing for her first experience as a student in South Korea.

Apparently it was customary for incoming, first year college students to participate in a team building camp for orientation.

So she packed an overnight bag with the items listed in the announcement she had received along with extra clothes and underwear.

As a double major in the arts program, she would be spending two days with other first year art majors participating in activities arranged by upperclassmen.

She was surprised to see her and Jimin's older roommates when she disembarked the bus that transported them to their lodgings for the weekend.

She should have guessed it, though, seeing as Ha Ni, Taehyung, and Jimin were all on the bus with her.

She had no idea housing was based on the student's major, since it's completely random in the U.S.

When Jin tried to approach her for the umpteenth time since yesterday, she shot a glare at him before turning and walking off in the opposite direction.

"If he had been honest with me, I wouldn't be so mad.  Why can't he understand that and just leave me alone?" She questioned Ha Ni as they made their way to locate their assigned camping spot.

"Would you have slept with him if you had known?" Her roommate asked.

"Of course not!"

Ha Ni giggled at the horrified look on Raina's face over the tent they were in the middle of setting up. "And there's your answer for why he didn't tell you."

Raina knew that, but it still upset her.  Ha Ni came around the tent and put an arm around her shoulders, "awe, don't pout over it.  At least you got some great sex from mr world wide handsome out of it."

She finally got a smirk and chuckle out of Raina when she waggled her eyebrows awkwardly after her statement.

"You can be really dorky, you know that?"

Laughing over their successfully erected tent, the two friends looked up at the sound of Raina's name being called.

Walking through the field of tents were her four new friends looking confused.

Wheein immediately asked what happened between the two girls that they were friends now, so Raina explained the situation gaining Ha Ni four more friends of her own.

Unfortunately, their tent was on the other side of the field with the seniors and they had no idea who the other two girls assigned to their tent were.

Once they finished setting up their cots and putting on their camp clothes, they started out to find the others.  But instead found Bora and another girl standing outside their tent.

Ha Ni squeaked when she saw the other girl and hid behind Raina.  This peaked her interest but she decided to wait to question it.

"What do you know? We seem to be assigned the same tent." Bora said in an overly sweet, and obviously fake tone.

"That's funny, according to MY list, we are sharing with a couple of girls named Maria and Soo Ahn." Raina responded.

"I'm sure they won't mind switching." Bora replied, starting to really irritate her.

Something about the girl really set Raina on edge, and the way Ha Ni was trembling behind her didn't help.

"The-" Raina started only for Bora to interrupt her.