Panic attack

TW

I woke up in the middle of the night. The neighbors were screaming at each other. I sighed and stood up. I walked into the kitchen to get myself a glass of water.

It felt like someone was watching me and I looked around like someone would be there. I felt uncomfortable and switched the lights on.

I poured myself a glass of water and started drinking. I looked around and saw something staring at me.

"This isn't real. Remember, Jenni. This isn't real" I said when I remembered, that I often have nightmares. "Breathe" I said to myself.

I walked back to my room but I felt a hand on my shoulder. The figure I saw in the kitchen, had its hand on my shoulder.

I looked at it and not too much later, I woke up sweating really bad. "It was just a dream. Just a dream". I said. I couldn't breathe. I had a panic attack and started crying.

I was crying in my bed at 3.27 am. Amy ran into my room. She heard me crying. "Oh no. Nightmare?" She asked and sat beside me. She was the only one, who isn't in my family, who knows. Was that English?

She hugged me and I hugged back. "It's always the same" I said. I stopped crying. "It's always that creature." I said trying to figure out what it was.

"Don't talk about it. You'll- you know what happens if you talk about them." Amy said and I nodded.

"Should I tell Max? I mean, she still doesn't know about them" she asked and I shook my head. I don't want another person to know. She nodded and said "I'm gonna make you a tea. Wanna come?" I stood up and walked with her.

She made me a tea and we walked back into my room.
"Should I stay for the night?" she asked and I nodded.

I sat on my bed and she laid down. I finished drinking and switched the light off. I walked to my bed and laid down.

I looked at the ceiling and fell asleep after a little.

Idk why I wrote this but here. Zoe wenn du das liest, ich versuche weiter zu machen🧍🏻‍♀️