Hospital

I somehow fell asleep while building the statue. I heard a 'glatt', meaning I got a message. I made the glatt my text tone cause I was bored.

Amy texted me.

Did you hear?

Hear what?

Max is in the hospital
because of some drunk
ass

Man what the fuck

Ikr?
But I hope she's ok

Yeah me too
I really don't want to loose her

Me too

It was a short conversation but I was really sad. I mean, one of my best friends is in the hospital. I was really worried.

I felt my eyes water. I was now crying like a little kid. There was footsteps outside my door. The door opened and Will ran to me to hug me. He never liked it when I cry.

He'd always do this. "Whats wrong?" he asked me. I tried to calm down and said "Max is in the hospital," I started sobbing right after. He frowned and hugged again. I put my head against his chest and started crying.

There was a comfortable silence amongst us. I stopped crying and Will pulled away and sat down in front of me. "You ok?" I nodded.

I sighed, trying to breathe normally. "So do you know what happened with Max?" he asked me. "I'm not sure. Amy just told me that it was some drunk but I don't know what happened."

He hummed as an answer. He talked with me for a bit and I forgot about the whole situation with Max. Will always had an ear open for me. We laughed and talked until it was dark and went to bed then.