Lazy

The next day

I still had a few days to stay and thought about staying a Tommy's. I stayed in my pj's for a little longer and walked into Max's room and saw Amy there.

"Uh- I'm not gonna interrupt you guys," I said and quickly closed the door. What did I just whitness?

Wait- no way. Are they? Omg

I ran up to my room and texted Tommy

J: Uh can I stay at your place?

T: Sure. Why?

J: I kinda caught Amy and Max and I don't want to annoy them.

T: Oh well you can just come over when you're ready.

J: Pog

T: POG

I read his text and changed into sweats and a hoodie. I took some things and started walking to Tommy's. I kept thinking about Amy and Max. We're they dating?

I shook my head and saw that I was nearly there. I checked the time and switched my phone back off.

I stood in front of the door and rung the bell. I heard some muffled talking and Tommy opened the door.

Y: hey

T: hey. Uh come in.

Y: thanks um I'm sorry if I'm here at the wrong time.

T: Oh I wasn't doing anything special. And we could stay in my room or something.

I nodded and walked into his room. I took my phone out and texted Will.

I turned my phone off and looked at Tommy

I turned my phone off and looked at Tommy."So what are we gonna do?" I asked. He shrugged and said "I haven't eaten yet and I don't know. I kinda wanna cook something."

"I haven't eaten too so I guess we could cook something. Why should we cook?" I asked. He took his phone out and showed me a pic.

"I wanna try it

"I wanna try it." be said and I nodded. "Do we have to buy anything for it?" I said opened the door. "We don't really have any groceries and I think I am supposed to buy some today," he said and walked through the door. I nodded and followed him.