Minecraft

Amy and I were on the way back home. We were nearly there too. We were maybe 15 minutes away but it felt like we were in the car forever.

Time skip

I was finally at home. "Bye," I said and grabbed my luggage and walked inside. "Will? Are you at home?" I asked while walking around. No answer. I guess he wasn't Cade he wasn't found anywhere.

{strange. I'll text him}

Will<3

Where you at?

I'm out with some friends.
I'm home in maybe an hour
Sorry

K. Was  just asking cuz
you aren't at home. Well, stay
safe

I put my phone in my pocket and walked to the kitchen to make something to eat. I haven't eaten this morning. {shit I have to text Tommy}

Tommy😶‍🌫️

Just saying that I'm home:]

How was the ride?

It was ok. It just felt long

Oh well at least you're home:)

Yeah... wanna stream later?
with the others maybe?

Yeah, I was thinking about a mod
video for yt?

Sure

K. Gonna text you later

Bye

{I wonder what mod well okay today} I walked to the fridge and saw those microwave nuggets. Nothing special but I still ate them.

I cleaned the dishes and ran to my room. I started listening to music while I waited for Tommy's text. I was listening to a Kokichi Ouma(?) playlist.

I finished the playlist and saw Tommy's text. He whitelisted me for the world and said that we could film now. I walked to my pc, turned it on and joined the world.

"Ayo what mod is it?" I asked Tommy. "You'll find out... no it's a Lava Ravine mod," he said. I hummed in response and walked somewhere to gather things. I saw the ravine and walked as far as possible away from it.

I think Will came gone cause he was in the world. I shrugged it off and continued walking away. I saw Philza on the way but I ignored him.

I heard the guys screaming cause the fell in it. "I'm not gonna help y'all," I said and started building something for me to stay in for a bit.

It wasn't big but it was good enough. I saw the ravine come near after a while so I walked somewhere else. I saw Tommy and decided to stay with him for the rest.

Suddenly, my pc and the lights turned off. I krosses and walked to Will to see if it was the same with him. He was staring at his black screen.

"You know what to do, big bro," I said and walked to my room. The light turned back on after a bit and my computer too. I wasn't in the call. Sorry, something happened

I wrote into the chat.

It's fine. I already have enough for the video

I saw his message in the chat and replied.

So you're not gonna film anything else?

No

Ok well then imma leave

I left the world and joined another world I've spent the last months on. I had a lot of things there and I wanted to finish it this month.

I started gathering a bit for something I wanted to build. I wanted a little Tommy statue in the middle of the world.

I switched to creative again to build. I always switch to creative if I want to build something big.