• 02 •

⁌ I've been standing here my whole life~ Adam Lambert, Runnin' 

6:54

Friday 27th November 1978

Central Europe, Hungary, Budapest- németvölgyi út: Overground Base Extended Underground- Code Number 20192

Briefing room 3

Unknown POV (Third)

"Feel free to brief yourself on any information you want, although, your search will restrict you to specific things that are within your clearance level."

"Sir yes sir" an enthusiastic voice mimicked that of a soldier, their back was straight and their shoulders were pushed back dramatically. They took a swing down to their right side and stood straight and unmoving.

The Director sighed, fed up with all this person's antics, turned and almost sprinted out of the room, "Did I say something wrong?" the voice sounds again, this time with fake sadness, before turning to associate themself with the internet. 

They typed into the search bar 'PAIX History' then muttered something jokingly to themselves along the lines of 'History. Ew, boring, let's do it.'

                                             _____________________

                                                       PAIX История 

                                                              ☤ PAIX

PAIX (французское слово, означающее мир) была основана в 1930 году бывшим директором Робертом Л. Уильямсом и бывшим ведущим ученым Джоэлем Тре. Роберт сформировал PAIX, исходя из своей идеи, что все человечество должно иметь мир и гармонию, и, будучи великим человеком, он собрал доктора Тре (одного из немногих великих умов в стране) и отправил ему эту новость.     

                                                         Имя: PAIX

                              Значение имени: Мир по-французски

                          Учредитель: Роберт Л. Уильямс и Джоэл Тре

                                          Основан: 1 марта 1930 г.

                                Страна происхождения: Америка

"This shit boring." the person behind the screen whined. They reached out to the side to grab a paper file, "but I was told I was going to be working with someone, lets see who they are."

                                             • Блэр Тем Элейн •

                                                          ☤ PAIX

              Имя: Блэр Тем Элейн, также известная как Агент Элейн

                                                   Женский пол