Chapter 2: Diagon Alley

After the whole situation, Viveka becomes a little bit anxious to intend Hogwarts. After a few hours her mum called. 'Want to go to Diagon Alley? We need to buy supplies for school' said  Viveka's mum. Viveka hurried down stairs, as soon as she got there she asked her 'Mom, how are we going to get to Diagon Alley? It's very far away'. Viveka's mum responded with a simple answer, she said 'Floo Powder'. Viveka had never heard of Floo Powder. 'Go get the Floo Powder, dear' said Viveka's mum. Viveka didn't know where it is. 'Where is it, mum?' asked Viveka. Viveka's mum said it was at the Kitchen counter. Viveka searched the Kitchen counter and found it. 'Found it, Mum' said Viveka. She quickly walked to the living room where her mum was in. Viveka's mum grabbed the Floo Powder and showed her how to do it. Viveka's mum went first and said 'Diagon Alley' and green fire came out from the fire pit and a puff of smoke she was gone. It was now Viveka's turn to use Floo Powder, she got in the fire pit and said 'Diagon Alley' and saw green fire come out of the bottom of her feet and then she there was wind flowing through her face and a few seconds later she was in a fire pit somewhere in Diagon Alley.
Her mum was waiting for her at Flourish and Blotts. 'Oh dear, there you are! I was getting worried' said Viveka's mum.
'Is this where we buy our books?' asked Viveka. Her mum replied with a simple 'yes'.
*
After buying books and other stuff, it was now time for Viveka to get her wand. Viveka didn't need to go to Gringotts because her mum has a ton of galleons. Viveka entered Olivanders alone, her mum was waiting outside. 'Hello, Mrs. Viveka' said Mr. Olivander, 'here to get your first wand, eh?' asked Mr. Olivander. 'Yes' said Viveka In a soft tone.
'I see... Perhaps this could work, Alder wood with a dragon heartstring core, 9 ¾ and slightly springy flexibility' said Mr. Olivander. Mr. Olivander gave the wand to Viveka, she waved the wand and used a disarming spell, and it worked. 'Looks like that wand had chosen you..' said Mr. Olivander, 'Remeber, the wand chooses the witch or wizard, Mrs. Viveka' said Mr. Olivander. Viveka nodded her head and paid for the wand a head outside. Viveka's mum had bought her Siamese cat. Viveka named it Toast. It was now time for Viveka and her mum  to go back home.