Chapter 3: Hogwarts Express

It was now a September 1st. Viveka had packed her books and bags to go to Hogwarts. 'Dear, hurry! We need to go to King's Cross station!' said Viveka's mum. 'Coming mum!' screamed Viveka. Viveka went downstairs with her luggage and came with her mum.
*
It was now 10 in the morning, Viveka had to hurry because Platform 9¾ closes at 11 in the morning. They were not at King's Cross yet. They are still 45 minutes away.
*
It was now nearly 11 in the morning. Viveka put her bags on the trolley, but she didn't know where Platform 9¾ was. 'Mum, where is Platform 9¾?' asked Viveka. 'it's between platform 9 and 10' said Viveka's mum in a hurry. Viveka gripped in her trolley and sped off. Viveka was now in Platform 9¾ and she saw the Hogwarts Express. so excited to go to Hogwarts she almost tripped. She grabbed her luggage and went in the Hogwarts Express.
*
A few minutes she was finding a place to sit, there was an empty seat but someone was there, it was a boy, she didn't mind. 'Hullo? Can I sit here?' asked Viveka to the boy. 'Sure!' said the boy. 'My name is Viveka, what's yours?' said Viveka. 'My name is..Er..Roshan' muttered the boy. Viveka thought it was a funny name at first, then she turned red. Roshan was confused, then he turned red too. It was now quite obvious they have a crush on each other but are they? 'Do you like cats?' said Viveka. 'Yup!' said Roshan. 'Me too!' said Viveka. A few minutes later, Viveka and Roshan were when suddenly a he said, 'Have you heard about Harry Potter? The boy who lived?' asked Roshan. 'Er..well..yes' said Viveka nervously. 'He defeated Lord Vol- I mean You-Know-Who' said Roshan. 'No need to fear the name anymore, he's defeated' said Viveka. Roshan nodded.
*
A few moments later, they were close to Hogwarts, Viveka saw it in the distance. She grabbed her luggage, just in case. Then a lady walked in the hallway with a trolley full of sweet food and said 'Anything of the trolley, dears?' asked the lady. 'Can I get 2 Chocolate Frogs, please?' asked Viveka. The lady gave the 2 Chocolate Frogs to Viveka. 'How much will that be?' asked Viveka. '8 galleons only' said the lady. Viveka took out 8 galleons and gave it to the lady.
*
A few minutes has passed, but why aren't they at Hogwarts yet? Maybe the engine broke down? 'What's happening?' asked Viveka to Roshan. 'I don't know' Roshan replied kindly. Viveka was worried, then she heard a scream coming from
a girl. It was getting scary. Viveka looked outside and..the train was going to flip over and fall. But It didn't, it was now back on track, and they were relieved to survive. After a few moments of that incident, Viveka and Roshan began to eat their Chocolate Frogs, play games, and chat.
After a few moments they were now at Hogwarts.