Chapter 4: The Sorting Ceremony

'Firs' years follow me' said Hagrid. Everyone followed Hagrid. They followed Hagrid and the other students to the boats. Viveka got on one of the boats with Roshan.
*
They are now in Hogwarts. In front of a big door, then Professor McGonagall came out of the door wear emerald coloured robes and a tall black witch hat with a feather. 'Welcome to Hogwarts,' said Professor McGonagall. 'The start-of-term banquet will begin shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses. The Sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your house will be something like your family within Hogwarts. You will have classes with the rest of your house, sleep in your house dormitory, and spend free time in your house common room. The four houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Each house has its own noble history and each has produced outstanding witches and wizards. While you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn your house points, while any rulebreaking will lose house points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup, a great honor. I hope each of you will be a credit to whichever house becomes yours. The Sorting Ceremony will take place in a few minutes in front of the rest of the school. I suggest you all smarten yourselves up as much as you can while you are waiting.' said Professor McGonagall. Some other students started to talk. 'I shall return when we are ready for you,' said Professor McGonagall. 'Please wait quietly.' said Professor McGonagall. Then she left the chamber. Some students started to talk again. 'What house do you think your gonna be in?' Viveka asked Roshan. 'Erm..well.. maybe Slytherin or maybe Ravenclaw' said Roshan. 'Who do you think you are, Mudblood?! said a girl. 'Whats happening?' asked Viveka and Roshan. 'She won't get out of the way!' said the girl. 'Maybe she can't cause your big' said Viveka. Roshan and the others giggled. 'Wait I know you!' said Roshan. 'Your that girl I bumped into in Diagon Alley, Chloe is it?' said Roshan. 'Finaly, someone recognises me!' screamed Chloe. Then Professor McGonagall came in, 'Now, form a line,' Professor McGonagall told the first-years, 'and follow me.'
The first years followed Professor McGonagall to the Great Hall and there was a hat on a stool, waiting to sort some first years. Then the first year stopped. 'Now when I call your name, you will sit on this stool and be sorted to your house' said McGonagall.
'Parks, Chloe' shouted McGonagall. Chloe sat on the stool and and suddenly..'SLYTHERIN' shouted the Sorting Hat immediately. Chloe smirked at Viveka. "March, Roshan" shouted McGonagall. Roshan sat on the stool. 'Hmm... Right, I see ambition but not cunning..I see intelligence and wit..oh and a bit of creativity..' said the Sorting Hat. There was a moment of silence..then suddenly.. 'RAVENCLAW' shouted the Sorting Hat. 'Rowwe, Alice' shouted. 'HUFFLEPUFF' shouted the Sorting Hat.
*
It's has been minutes, but Viveka hasn't been sorted..well maybe cause there were many students. There about 4 students left, including Viveka. 'Pansino, Rose' shouted McGonagall. 'RAVENCLAW' shouted the Sorting Hat. Then suddenly...'Iorhael, Viveka' shouted McGonagall. Suddenly everyone was staring at Viveka, whispering about her too, then she heard a whisper from a student 'Didn't her brother went to Azkaban?!'. 'Viveka?' said McGonagall. 'Oh, sorry' she said. Viveka sat on the stool. 'Right, I see creativity, wit, and a little bit of intelligence. Better be..RAVENCLAW' shouted the Sorting Hat. Viveka was so happy she was sorted in Ravenclaw with Roshan. She sat in Ravenclaw table, happily waiting for the food. 'Your attention please!' shouted McGonagall kindly. 'to all first years, the Forbidden Forest is Forbidden, you can only enter with a teacher or a guardian, and please do becareful if you are going to the dungeon! Alright, I think that's all, let the feast begin!' said McGonagall. Food appeared on top of all House Tables. Roshan was grabbing the healthy food, some other Ravenclaw grabbed some fried chicken and pasta. Viveka grabbed Chicken, Mushroom soup, some veggies, and pasta . As soon as Viveka was going to eat her Chicken..they heard a weird noise outside of the Great Hall. McGonagall opened the doors and there was a full grown mountain troll. It was swinging his bat everywhere. Some students screamed, some stood in shock, some has no emotion. Then suddenly Viveka screamed 'IMMOBULOUS'. McGonagall and the other teachers looked at her, she doesn't know if it's the face of proud or disappointed. 'Viveka!' gasped McGonagall. Viveka knew it, she's gonna get punished. 'That was simply amazing, but you broke a school rule, Viveka, Never use spells in the Great Hall, but yet again..you did help us, so it's fine, Thanks for the help Viveka, but for breaking a school rule we will take 5 points from Ravenclaw. We'll take care of the troll ourselves' said McGonagall. Viveka sighed of relief or did she?. 'That was pretty good, I was about to help you but you got it in the bag!' said Roshan proudly. Viveka's face turned red. 'Please go to your domitories, your house prefects will lead you to the domitories, your food will be sent to your room' said McGonagall in a worry. 'Ravenclaws, follow me!' said the Ravenclaw prefect. Everyone followed the Ravenclaw prefect. 'Come on keep up!' said the Ravenclaw prefect in a hurry.
'Can we get in? We're in a hurry!' said the Ravenclaw prefect. 'slove my riddle first, and you shall enter' said the painting. 'Please, there's a full grown mountain troll, it can escape any minute!' said the Ravenclaw prefect. 'Nope' said the painting. 'Fine, what's the riddle?' said the Ravenclaw prefect. 'What has a head, a tail, is brown, and has no legs?' asked the painting. 'A penny' said the Ravenclaw prefect in a hurry. 'Alright, you may enter' said the painting finally.
*
After they are all there food everyone went in the dormitories, including Viveka. Viveka went in her room and saw her cat then she slept with her sleeping gaun.